All Quiet

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Apr 11, 2014 at 5:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here we go again
    Cutting staff again
    And
    No merit increases for the lucky ones not loosing there jobs.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok i"ll bite,whats that supposed to mean?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GOD let it be me they cut,i beg of you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is anything any better for anyone? Seems like it's worse.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its down right horrible

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How bad is it now? Thought it couldn't get any worse than 2014.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So insurance reimbursements have been lowered again - I'd start looking for a better job and there are much better jobs out there. The best thing that can happen to anyone is another RIF. It happened to me and they asked me to come back after 6 weeks and having had a huge burden lifted off my shoulders for not working there anymore, I said no way - I found something MUCH better - Rotech is a demeaning job, with managers trained to find deficiencies in employees to make them think they can't do better elsewhere - get out while you can.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't figure out how it can be , a location in lower arkansas is the number two location in the entire company ( such a small market ).

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not sure how much more the employees that are left can take. More cuts to come, less benefits, no raises & moral is at an all time low. Since January 1st, employees with years experience are leaving. Not to mention the ones that have left in the last 6 months. They are the smart ones to secure a job with other companies. The stars are lining up. It's only a matter of time.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A few years back Rotech stock was on the cheap ( like counted in cents not dollars a share ). I considered a large purchase until I heard about the preferred stock that the execs were not selling. This is one of the reasons you may be having financial viability issues. Never buy stock if your company execs have a preferred stock for themselves.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like this whole BK could have been a set up for a sale that is coming soon. Are people seeing signs of this also? As a shareholder who was pre bankruptcy (not a great position to be in as you point out in the end) it would sure be a pleasant suprise to get something out of this Dog. I highly doubt it though. At this point I would be really happy with the 10 cents a share they promised up front. But myself as well as others will more then likely get zero. I am sure we will find out here soon since it seems like everyone is paid. I am not going to hold my breath though for anything good in the end.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks in great part to our CORRUPT legal system.