H.Hays

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 19, 2015 at 10:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally. He is leaving. I don't care that he is leaving to pursue another opportunity outside the industry. This guy is the biggest joke of a RD. Good bye! What will Michael do........better yet......maybe Denise will leave too! This place is such a shit hole.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

spot on!!! HH is a very shady scum bag. most unprofessional goof ball I've ever seen in a director level position. example of McFadden promoting his ass kissing pals. good riddence!! I hope the other 2 disappear as well

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, HH is a perfect example of the Peter principal. He was elevated to his highest level of incompetence. You can only go so far under the protection of MM. HH probably scored a million or more on the stock buyout. Perfect time for Avanir to usher him out the door.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What industry is he going to ?
    Where is he going ?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's leaving pharma. Private Equity Firm.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is he going to work with BL? Good luck Hays--hope you will be living good!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Denise is leaving in 12 months ... She is taking her good managers with her and HH is trying to recruit some out right now...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does that mean? Is Avanir going to disappear?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That makes no sense. HH recruiting Pharma managers for a private equity firm?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what don't you pharma people get. Yes. It is possible to go to other industries and make great money and be successful. Skill sets transferable. Private Equity! Why not. Why would YOU stay in pharma!!! Better have a Plan B. Typical short sites spoiled pharma rep or manager. So stupid.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Denise took MM's position