New Year - New CEO

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Jan 15, 2014 at 10:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go Rotech!

When you sit in those long, tedious meetings remember anyone can be RIF'd.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess Steve's LPS caught up with him.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Phewwww there is TEN BUCKS the company saved.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Phewwww there is TEN BUCKS the company saved.

LOL!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He needs to take the time and catch up with his LinkedIn account too. Or maybe he is holding on so he can give out that career opp's advice along with some about new ventures and consulting. LOL

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tim Pigg CEO - bahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! It's official, the fat lady has sung!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey,wuts yah all talken bout

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that Tim Pigg? Are you trying to connect with us now? Did you bring something to read from? hahahahaha

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone think Rotech will be sold by the end of 2014??

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like 700K and other stuff heaped on top of that. And that was before he was CEO. Maybe he needs to ask old Phil how he can get a McFrugal's job and work his way back up to CEO again lol

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haven't heard that any of the high dollar executives have offered to take a pay cut in order to save the company money. It should start at the top.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe because they are so arrogant to think they are in the big league's of say the Koch brothers and they will follow their lead in being greedy and hold onto every dime they can. Even if it is on the backs of their employees in the locations.

If your employees are not happy your customers won't be either.

Maybe they should start out by taking a 10 or 20% cut in their pay so a real raise can be given to the workers in the trenches.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the actions of the courts in regards to stockholders answers your questions.
    If these "big league" executives dont have to treat their stockholders fairly and according to law, dont expect any decency whatsoever.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think of the money Rotech would have saved by not investing in all those new computers with 22" flat screen monitors. One for every CSR and LCM in the locations barely two years ago in some areas. What a waste of money.

It will be interesting to see what happens to those systems when the rest of the CSR's are out the door.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could have leased some newer vans. The computers will probably go to the CSC. Can you imagine the PST going on intake to print out their paperwork? It.s coming.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be interesting to see what happens to those systems when the rest of the CSR's are out the door.

By the way, the location I work at rolled into the CSC back in October (they've always only had just 1 CSR), but any idea when I'll be out the door? I cant figure out why I havent been let go yet ? Any time I ask my LCM about that, she says "well we have to have 3 full time employees here". (we have the lcm, pst, me and a part time crt). Anyone have any thoughts?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

heres an idea i can get behind

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This Tim Pigg guy thinks to much of himself and is more than willing to disrespect those below him in a heart beat but no worries for all the lady's they will be treated Nicely. Maybe he needs to take a look inside himself.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree this guy is a joke. He thinks he asks on water but be Will go down soon enough.