who is dr chappel

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 2, 2014 at 7:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Laurie, aside from looking hot, is an APRN in a large New England LTC. She has Rx'd quite a bit, and has experience in the MS and Psych forums!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's an APRN with training in psychiatry. She uses a lot of Nuedexta, and gets immediate respect from the APRNs that listen to her speak.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes they fired chapel. He was the fall guy and set up..take a great speaker but not supper volume and get all the major selling points in....then tell.him he's done...but one of the reps has the whole talk recorded and if it ever got out its quit hard to justify why HH MM and EB did not act like men... or medical or..........anyone. think the one with the tape left last week. Better hope they didn't pass her off . OK I hope they did ...I would expect nice check before signing disclosure

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the F%CK are you talking about ?
    You make no sense whatsoever.
    Calm down, take a deep breath, and slowly explain yourself.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ready set blow

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha I'm very calm dude. Thanks. Just saying. Chapels talk was recorded by a rep. The rep is gone.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that is awesome. what can you do with a full recording of a doctor brought in to the company by senior leadership to educate the entire sales team and give off label promotions from the first sentence to the last, never being interrupted once. And, all sat and watched, many, many, many, learned where it is being sold to use. Any word what happens next? did they compensate in exchange (hush money) or just push out?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone figured out who he is?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's a good Avanir speaker

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was the craziest, most unprofessional sales meeting I ever attended. So funny when I think about it. I like that the speaker got fired, not the person from Avanir who trained/prepped him for the meeting. I am laughing as I am writing this. That only happens at Avanir.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG after that experience I cannot get out of here FAST ENOUGH!! Leadership is a complete JOKE here!