Another AN Rep gone

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, May 14, 2014 at 9:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hospital in northern NJ saved. What we need senior reps 4. 30 year rep had great relationships didn't matter hospital stayed with Similac. You think you're so important think twice.
    Other companies suck!!!!! That's the bottom line.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would buy a new back scratcher to solve this problem.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else not get this rant? Please sober up and try again.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think Lutein was the reason. The old rep was was ok but the new rep is amazing.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I heard they were swayed with nucleotides.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the point was doesn't matter who the rep. Is or was. Senior reps think they're irreplaceable obviously not the case here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The defenders were pursuing them back inside. Now they are pursuing other opportunities.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That old rep regularly gave and gives his hospitals $200,000 to $250,000 per year for the business. The hospitals will take 18, 19 or 20 cal. For the cash!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has an amazin rack and outstanding portfolio.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Out of her own pocket?

Doubt that is done anymore.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This world is full of morons.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please stop with the cryptic messages. This is an anonymous board. If you have something to say, then say it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you work for Abbott, especially AN, then it is not cryptic. If you work for a different division then skip over to a more relevant topic. If you are not an Abbott employee take a hike!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for AN and I know who you are. Your the guy who talks trash about everyone after they leave the company. Someone who has survived here over 30 years deserves a little respect. We all know that you picked the bones from terminated reps to build your territory. You walk around meetings like a snake, preying on the weak and we all know it. Karma is a bitch and I can guarantee it's coming your way my friend.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure but "p.o" for orally, # followed by a number for the amount to be dispensed, and many others which you can look up in a textbook of pharmacy practice.

Please note, it is most unwise to forge prescriptions. Punishments are severe if you're caught. Forgeries can be detected even if the forger is careful to use proper abbreviations and medical terminology.