Hospira

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jul 15, 2014 at 1:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Outstanding. Sounds like the company has a bright future.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, a house of cards is always impressive until the wind blows.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RUSSIA iT is hiring oh wait that's right you were canned disregard this troll

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What Abbott did was to tell all the future employees that their benefits "might" change some. Then, when Hospira spun off, the change was major and the employees sued. The first judge found Abbott guilty of falsehood. Abbott appealed and the second judge said that the employees where told benefits could change and they did...not Abbott's fault.
    The point of all this is the behavior of the company. If you work for a place that does this, misrepresents, can the company be trusted? I think not. Watch your back.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What Abbott did to its senior HPD staff was illegal and wrong but Miles is/was a professional con man and had unlimited legal resources I explained before Abbott did everything they could to make sure if you stayed with HSP in lieu of package It would NOT be like Abbott was which in the last few years before spin had plenty of overpaid spoiled slackers who's time had come There were MANY Good hard working people who carried these slacker for decades This Whole move by ABT wasn't a bad thing BECAUSE MANY folks with 20-30 years had a 401k worth 7 figures Everybody in this demographic had a minimum of 700k ALL included Plenty of $ ABT MATCHED ! So Abbott took care of you all before they had to go in a different direction The people hurt the most were those who started after 1985 and people who were hired in 1960s and 1970s WALKED WITH A HUGE CHECK I see people I worked with from time to time that retired at 55 and they are on easy street

HR GUY
    hsp

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Mr. HR GUY (yuk, yuk, yuk), please report me to the authorities. This should be a good laugh for all of us. You don't even know who I am, you dork!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard that Hospira is looking into doing the same thing Abbvie did with the Inversion. If you have Stock with them outside of your 401k - Watch out!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Hospira merging with Papa John's

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clayton / Austin plant has trolls on here also