abbott diabetics

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2008 at 2:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I checked out that one topping pizza for $9.99. Need to reorder again tonight. I am really hungary.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't that an oxymoron? ADC rep and getting a real sales job?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No I would order the pizza instead.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All things considered, pizza is much better fit as far as job skills and much higher probability for meter maids to land.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when accs let me go I was devastated I took to trolling boards
    to ease my deep seeded pain 7 years later and 10,000 fake threads
    and I still feel the same I wish it could move on but I can't

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my ex managers and team in phila/s.jersey territory hate me
    I was forced to salesforce.com and couldn't cheat and was then let go

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

happy bd

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not in Dunky's house. Dunky has ALYWAYS had ADC as a fine tuned market leading machine. Recruiters consider ADC reps gems and move them to the head of the class with their open jobs. Thanks
    Dunky

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so true! Abbott won't let any ADC rep get laid off because even our lowest performers are so much better than even the top tier reps in the other divisions. Outside Abbott, any ADC rep on the market is immediately snapped up. Companies will hire us on the spot, or even sight unseen, even if they don't have a current opening. That's how badly they want "Dunky's Boys".

ADC PROUD!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And Dunky proud. It takes lots of consistency to stay #4 out of 5 companies over a 10 year period. Very well done!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know! Plus no major Plans where we are Preferred! That's what makes us the BEST of THE BEST!!!!! Duncan is so proud of us, that's what he says at every meeting. He says Miles has our pictures on the wall outside his office, and he blows air kisses at us when we walks by.

ADC PROUD!!!!! MEMBERS ONLY!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You've got that right! And don't forget this: no one, but NO ONE, can handle FDA warnings and recalls like ADC! We are the BEST in the business at this because we have so many opportunities to hone our skills ... several time this year alone, and we're just past the half way mark!

GO ADC!!!! ADC PROUD!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm PROUD to be dumb as dirt, as long it's ADC DIRT!!! Because ADC dumb is still smarter than anyone else at ABT! We are the best of the best, so if we're dumb, what does that make you? That's right, son, dumber than the dumbest dirt on the planet, that's what.

And if we're not qualified, we're still the best qualified BGM sales force in the world, so that still makes us the BEST OF BEST!!!

You want proof, Skippy???? Look at the ABT stock prices! Look at the positive press the company has received for recent moves! That's ALL because of ADC!!!! WE DID THAT!!!

So of we're dumb as dirt and unqualified, just imagine where you all would be without us!!!

ADC SMART & PROUD!!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry BD dropped out of class so ADC is 4 of 4 players on market. Proof is in the pudding block head.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's because we BEAT THEM and WON!!!!!! That's how we got to #4, idiot. We will destroy Bayer next! The BGM category is on fire, and we have the best fricken meter on the market!! And with all our super secret new products due to hit the market any day now, NOTHING can stop us! The category is ripe for premium meters, and Diabetics will pay big time for them regardless of what their plan pays for. WHO CARE ABOUT FORMULARY!!!!! My doc's can't wait for our cool new trendy meters.

ADC will rocket to #3, you just watch us.

ADC PROUD!!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is ADC on a hiring freeze or are not?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Arizona Department of Corrections always has new people coming in.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your post is hysterical. Funniest post ever posted on here.

not really. You're a total dumb ass

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The insulation is falling from the ceiling again. What a company!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, we'll yes. You see, Duncan is always looking for people with "the right stuff". So no, we are not hiring. But we are looking, always, for those few who can try out for our team. We'll find you. You can send your resumes in. We are the Navy Seals, the elite of Abbott. Do you think YOU have what it takes to wear the Members Only jacket?

ADC PROUD!!!!!