ADC: Great Place to Work

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jul 2, 2013 at 11:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many of us are really supportive of the new direction we are going forward. It is a tough business environment but we will be the winner!! Be Good My Friends.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take the hook out of your mouth and flop up on shore.

More Kool-Aid?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our Region is beating sales plan!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAAAAA!!! HAAAAA!!! HAAAAA!!! HAAAAA!!!

Idiotic fool. See how you feel when HM swings the axe and takes you out.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Proof once again that the hypnotized never lie...do they...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work in HR and Dunky gave me a $10 Starbucks Card for posting that. I just wanted to be honest.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have worked for HM in the past and am truly impressed by her intelligence and passion for business. There is no one who works harder for future success than HM.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HM makes millions on stock options. Sickening

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard a reliable rumor that we are buying another company to flesh out our products for diabetics. Should be a great boost to our business.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor from whom? This nonsense had been spread within ADC by management in a lame attempt to off-set the many industry rumors about Abbott dumping ADC.

There is no acquisition in the works. There is no pipeline of new products. There is no secret plan that will magically reverse the trends of this category as well as ADC. The only secret plans involve further lay offs and reduction as this division fades into the sunset.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My experience to date (2+ years) has been a positive one.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a company that has been on the decline for a long time. They have plans eventually to merge with another company. There is no question about it. Miles had to spin off Abbvie to unload all there debt to put them in a position to merge with another company. Now they are quietly marking time until that happens.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about the nine or ten layoffs she's done at ADC over the last four years and all the projects she cancelled? Is this the future you speak of? It's simple, there is a shake out here. Management has a plan that they will execute. This plan takes into consideration all the factors of the current state of the glucose measuring business (competitive bidding, new products, etc). If you fit in this plan, no problem. If not you will be eliminated because of business needs.

Wake up.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happy 4th to all my hard working and focused ADC colleagues! Do not let the WHINERS interfere with your work and have fun today with your friends and family!! I am happy to get an Abbott paycheck!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fellow comrads this company is tanking faster than the Titanic. Management is focused only on there paychecks. This company is going down like Enron. Some shady accounting is going on.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you use of "there" should be "THEIR", Moron!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry English is my first language, my good!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought ADC was either Arizona Department of Correction or Arkansas Department of Correction. It sounds like the inmates are running the company.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't despair, look at it this way. As an Abbott employee, you are surrounded by many other losers. You should feel a sense of relief that you have found a home where you can openly share your loser feelings. Abbott has a long tradition of inclusion of all people, including losers. I here that once again Abbott will make the Top-5 list for Loser Magazine. Therefore, stand tall and shout your loser feelings from the top of every mountain. Don't feel alone, because you're not just a part of a losing team...you're part of a losing family.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your use of "here" should have been "hear", IMBECILE! As for the loser reference, you must have been fired from Abbott because of your lazy work ethic.