Abbott Meters

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jul 27, 2013 at 10:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too many negative Neds on other threads. Let`s start fresh and keep this positive.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will keep it positive. ADC management sucks. Insulinx sux. Promise sux. Sales training sux. Marketing sux. Sales sux. Layoffs layoffs layoffs soon

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets rock and roll.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bahahahahahaha........... I would be a delusional idiot and lying my ass off if I said anything positive about this dying ship called AdC.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, let's do that. Here's a positive thought for you: you can be positive that if your are caught going to this site using your Abbott computer, Ipad, or phone, you will be fired. How's that?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm positive, Abbott and Miles suck.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Howz about you take your positive campaign to a Public Relations company? You must be completely naive if you think cafe pharma is the place for your propaganda. Get with the program-this is no PR site. It costs money to change image. USD. Fork it out.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree they also need to start investigating the accounting scams going on with Abbott. I heard this is another Enron.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Abbott only meter company of the 4 main players not to have recent layoffs. Way to go ADC.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way to go ADC for being the #4 player, no new products but a flop (insulinx) a broken promise program, management who couldnt manage a KMart store, senior leadership collecting millions of stock while piggying on our backs . To the poster who applauds abbott for no layoffs, you need to think again because mass layoffs are as sure as it will rain in Seattle. Dont ever applaud ADC because they are the last ones to lay off and dont get fooled.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

blah blah blah.......... what a sour chorous.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ADC best stability. I`d rather have a lower market share and have a job than to be #1 at Lifescan and be unemployed.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But you have completely missed the whole point. Great example of the expression "can't see the forest for the trees". Or "canary in a coal mine".

What has and continues to happen at the leaders in BGM is going to happen to ADC. What has happened to BGM hit the biggest players, the market leaders, first. It's only because we have such a small market share, and no on-going investment from ABT, that we get the opportunity to go down at a slower pace.

And it's not like we have not been hit. We have had lay offs, and a complete pull back on any investment. You have to understand that these indicate a company direction comparable to what we are seeing with the market leaders, just on a smaller scale.

It's naive to point at the Retail and think that was all there was to it. What happened to them is what is going to happen to most of the rest of us.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cuts were made to the retail reps which was long overdue. the rest of us are staying firm at 172 reps. small enough and no need to get smaller. my check cleared again on friday. rock on pal.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rss' s were the biggest waste. What did they do besides planograms and order product? Glad those fools were canned. My paycheck cleared on friday also. Yesssss cha ching

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To do what? Deliver free lunches to docs and educators that simply write "BGM" on scripts? Even if you manage to convince one of them to write Freestyle, when the patient shows up at the pharmacy, the pharmacist will give them whatever strips and meter is on their plan's formulary.

And that's how it is today. Have you not been paying any attention at all to bidding and Obamacare? Because this is only going to get worse.

So I wouldn't be so smug about "no need to get smaller". The hand writing on the wall is now big bold spray painted letters. How does a half dozen managed care reps and one manager sound for a sales force? As in total sales force?

Translation: no one calling on docs, nurses, educators, etc, because it won't matter 1 iota what the patient gets. You might want to start thinking about how you're gonna replace that paycheck.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMFAO....... Only on an anonymous board do you have laid off smucks giving their 2 cent moronic views. Priceless

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for demonstrating your point. Idiot.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So when did you get laid off? Or fired?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure they were a waste. But look around you: closed offices, competitive bidding, obamacare, lowest price winning formularies, and all the big players laying off their medical reps. Right now, WE'RE the biggest waste at ADC. My paycheck cleared too, but I'm not such a fool as to not see the handwriting on the wall.