PN Talent Retention

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Feb 24, 2014 at 11:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anyone paying attention to the reps leaving peds over the past couple months? Seems many young reps are voting with their feet... Wonder if anyone up top is even asking them why. Wait I know the answer to that.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like talent depletion. Not to mention all the experienced reps "retiring". Why can't they "retire" the incredibly mis-guided, borrish, and unprofessional managers who rule by intimidation, spinning reality, and dishonorable conduct.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agree with both of you. tons of people "retiring" but just as many finding something better after only a year or two. going to be hard to drive to 65 with no one behind the wheel.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the great leadership at the top that have brought this about. Forget about about 65 lucky if they don't drop 10-15 this year.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can you retain talent with management that is not able to take accountability for their failures and throws reps under the bus to cover their shortcomings? I don't blame them. HR is there only to protect management so what's the point of staying? Deaf managers, deaf leadership. Their business model is faulty and good reps don't have to stay and be abused.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The business model is short term gains, regardless of what they are doing to the business long term. Upper management only cares about tomorrow with little regard to a year from now. Those that are young enough should jump from the ship now. Those toward the end are heading for the life boats. The poor saps in the middle will sadly go down with the ship.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get to work. MB wants everyone in the field by 8:00 am.

Lazy milkmaids

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true leader! Thanks MB, you just proved our point.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, whipping is the best way to motivate.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Retirements are good.

MB

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. When are you retiring? We will bring the cake to your party.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whose calling who lazy and telling us to get to work? You're the one, MB, posting here during work hours. The rest of us working saps are posting after work hours which these days is a 14 hour day.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only 14 hours a day? Lazy bum. We expect 24 hours a day 350 days a year. We do let you take vacation, we aren't slave drivers. However, unless you are out of the country, please take your iphone with you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I smell class action lawsuit for OT payment. The employees of Cardinal Healthcare won when management pushed them too much. Check the web for more on this lawsuit.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right about this... It's one thing to focus on production as wall street turns up the heat on the new Abbott, but what happens to the numbers when there's no one left selling? Balance. Morale needs help.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is nothing worse than a group of upper level managers who think they are smarter than our customers. let me explain, our customers are the only ones that matter. What they think, what they ultimately recommend. Let's stop trying to insult their intelligence. True they may not be nutritional experts but we are losing their trust with all this bllsht marketing crap. They know it and we know it. We already are losing our hospital relationships. when the offices go, then so does this job. Is anyone listening????????

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there a bigger nerd than MB?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think this co. is having problems you must see the insurrection brewing at AbbVie. Oh, that's right, this is really the same company. So funny. All hell is breaking loose! And I am loving every moment. Thanks for the entertainment.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the nervous breakdown after the breakup! Whose idea was this anyway?
    Oh yeah! The magnificent leadership.