Expansion

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 26, 2014 at 1:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see many openings. Is it due to another expansion? Let me know about the culture of the company. Salary, benefits, car etc...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, the sales force is expanding. If you are a high performer, you will do well with the company. If you are not a hard worker, like many that come to this board to complain, you won't fair as well. Those that work hard will be paid not only with a nice salary and bonus, but through stock options as the share price increases over time. Many exciting things are coming to this company!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Work ethic has no correlation to success here. Plenty of people were extremely hard workers in the very conservative, slow adopting northeast. On the other side, if you have a doc that will write Nuedexta at every chance, for any reason, you can cruise control it. Seriously, so many things are out of an LNAM's control, so we have to work extra hard for every Rx. You can be busting your ass so hard for months, to no avail, too often. I'm sorry I took this position last year, and can't wait to move on to an organization that appreciates my work ethic.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on. I am on my final round of interviews. Can't wait to get out. The most in ethical company I have ever been around and it starts from the top.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed with this company and it was extremely shady. The interview process was a one man show. Very unprofessional and the interview questions were very surface. Fortunately I received an offer from another very reputable company with a better pipeline and higher pay. I did however follow up with the manager from Avanir, as a courtesy, via email and he did not even bother to respond back. A LOT of red flags about this company and product.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who has a better pipeline than us ?
    And I doubt you got higher pay than you would have gotten at Avanir.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When did these jobs post? Anybody start the interview process yet?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Attention female applicants.....there are male preditors lurking in the non worker bee category. Beware!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love working for Avanir. Pay is great and opportunities are huge. I'm a seasoned NAM so know what I'm doing. Not sure why these others are so bitter if in fact they actually work for us. Docs love our drug so its not a hard sell. Just have to know who to target. Others I talk to are starting to see a lot of interest. 2014 could be our breakout year. Additional indications will be gravy.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So lets just talk about the fool without using any names bc everyone knows who the fool's name is. Sexting reps will eventually get you in hot water with both your JOB and your WIFE. It's happening now.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you MM, HH and DP nice to know you are watching the boards. Drug isn't hard to sell off label!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's what's so great about this drug...so many indications. All companies sell off label for indications that show great results prior to FDA approval such as the case with N. The FDA will never stop this off label use unless they specifically indicate as such on the label. Imagine how sales will skyrocket when these indications are finally approved. Gotta love the prospects here!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully you end up in jail with the rest of upper management. Selling off label is wrong and it puts peoples lives in danger, I don't want that on my conscience so I don't do it!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is pretty pathetic when senior management comes on CP and comments. That says a lot about Avanir and it's leadership. Real leaders don't address their sales force in black leather sports coats saying that we eat what we kill. I heard that selling copiers years ago

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since when has a pharma company employee gone to jail because a Dr writes a rx off label for an approved drug that is safe? Over 25% of all pharma sales are for off label use. That would be a lot of people in jail.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Schmuck! A doctor using a drug off label isn't a crime. A doctor being told, rather urged to use a drug off label is a different story (ie - a drug for PBA being detailed for agitation).

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It says a lot about Avanir when many top reps are resigning. The last round of resignations were not reps on PIP's. They were high performing reps who made a lot of money.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any idea when they are going to expand for the migraine med? when they will start interviewing?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Duh! You make it sound like Dr's are puppets. They are not puppets. They do what's best for their patients. What a dumbas*

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pipeline?? What pipeline? A inhaled migraine med that you have to stick a tube up your nose and blow powder into the back of your throat? Oh wait there was a saying of pipeline in a pill...that's right nuedexta will take care of all of your problems...So to address the question, who has a better pipeline than us? The question is, Who doesn't? Tough to make it when you have nothing actually being researched. Everyone waiting on agitation study....good luck with that. In the meanwhile, what else is Avanir studying? Nothing, there is no R&D dept. which is what you actually need to have a pipeline.