Company info for new NAM

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 29, 2014 at 11:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how long home training will be, and also in-house training details (how long, where)??? And finally, when we will be able to place orders for our company vehicles and what are the options? Thank you. (Ps this is for NAM position not LTC) PLEASE just legit answers---thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Home training is 1 or 2 weeks, i forgot, its been 3 yrs ago for me.
    Training at the home office is in Los Angels CA. and its 1 wk at the home office.
    The company car, if there was a rep there previously you may just get their used car.
    (you wont get a choice) if they let you order a new one it takes 2 or 3 months an you
    will get a rental in the meantime, the company cars are very basic, don't have a lot of
    extras, you can Pay for upgrades,( leather, sun roof ect) but that comes out of your
    pocket an you will have to write a check to the fleet company when you order the car.
    Good luck

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your answers! Really appreciate it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you please let me know the model of the company car?? Is this too much to ask?
    thank you!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

some one please, training is one or two weeks. There is a big difference!
    Who has gone to training recently, I do not care about 3 years ago. thank you

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its only 1 wk away.
    The home training is 1 or 2 wks.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And like most reps after training, you'll be looking for a new job in 6-9 months.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no cars for these entry level positions

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no cars? are you kidding? how much is the base?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Base is 40-50 K
    These are entry level jobs, if you don't like it don't apply !
    Go to Forest !

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm on the final interview process for the LTE real position. Cars are either a camry or rav4, and training is NEAR LA for one week. Base for my region is $45k + bonus, but not sure if that's different across the country.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you are a NAM the base is much higher. The LTE positions are entry level.