Whatever happened to A.H.C.

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jun 14, 2014 at 6:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is the wicked witch of NJ?

Anyone know who she's brutalizing these days? After the Sanofi debacle I'm surprised she ended up in the industry.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares, moron.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think making pancakes now at IHOP.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess micromanaging is overrated.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So are you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good comeback. My second grader uses it all the time, and it seems to work really well at recess.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone exposed to her brutality, jerk.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Arabian Helicopter Committee is still having meetings.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct they are having hearings to the Secretary of the Interior to take certain land and mineral rights on the reservation of the Northern Cheyenne Tribe of Montana and other culturally important land into trust for the benefit of the Northern Cheyenne Tribe, S.2465, to require the Secretary of the Interior to take into trust 4 parcels of Federal land for the benefit of certain Indian Pueblos in the State of New Mexico, S.2479, to provide for a land conveyance in the State of Nevada, S.2480, to require the Secretary of the Interior to convey certain Federal land to Elko County, Nevada, and to take land into trust for certain Indian tribes, and S.2503, to direct the Secretary of the Interior to enter into the Big Sandy River-Planet Ranch Water Rights Settlement Agreement and the Hualapai Tribe Bill Williams River Water Rights Settlement Agreement, to provide for the lease of certain land located within Planet Ranch on the Bill Williams River in the State of Arizona to benefit the Lower Colorado River Multi-Species Conservation Program, and to provide for the settlement of specific water rights claims in the Bill Williams River watershed in the State of Arizona.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is underrated.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you’ve never been to a Sam’s Club’ Open House, you have to check this out! Basically, you eat your way around the store with free samples on an amazing display of gourmet foods.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would also check out the food at Ikea.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm curious to hear more..anyone care to elaborate? AHC wicked witch?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

American Heroes Channel--check your local listings

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Animal Health Care sold to Zoetis a few years back. Another of the divisions put out to pasture under Blanco.