Associate Sales Rep Trauma Earnings

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jun 28, 2011 at 1:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have read a lot about associate rep salaries (40-55K) but I want to know the realistic bonus/commission earnings an associate rep can make on top of the salary? Anyone have a ballpark figure?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cannot believe there are no answers for this question. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right...this question is straight forward and in fact has been asked a zillion times. There is a box in the upper left corner of your screen with the label "search." In the blank space copy and paste the following without the quotes "Stryker Trauma ASR pay" and then click on the "search" button. Next, read a few of the search results in order to find how much a Stryker Trauma ASR can make. If that isn't clear enough for you let me know and I can make you a YouTube video so you don't have to read so much.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry a**hole: I, in fact, DID read through some of the posts and found the base salary but not the typical bonus. Thanks for your snide remark jackass. By the way, from reading the Stryker board I now see what sort of smart ass male meat heads I'll have to deal with. Make sure you can take it if you give it. Yet another reason Stryker needs to focus on diversity. The 25 year old jock dolt profile is really getting old.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

60k in Ca. No commissions unless the rep you'll support will break you off 10% of his commissions; don't count on it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are really generalizing Stryker reps based on this stupid board? Most people who post stuff like that don't even work for Stryker, and probably have all been turned down for device sales all together.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most Stryker ASR's are Poor. They even where t-shirts that say "I'm Poor" printed on the back.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks poster for your straightforward answer. It doesn't seem to be that great of an opportunity. I don't mind working 24/7/365 but I want to get paid for it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand what you're saying. However, when you read other company boards there isn't quite as much of this behavior. While I don't want to generalize, there is no denying the device companies discriminate. Every person I've known who has gone into medical device has been male, 25-35, and an athlete.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I have seen effort in equals income earned. Stryker reps get paid. Can you walk off the street and get paid No!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stryker Trauma Sales Associate salary in California: 60 to 70k base plus a possible 10k bonus in the event your rep hits their sales goals. Mileage, parking, cell phone reimbursement. There are no sales bonuses as this is a developmental and assistant role which "prepares you to become a sales rep.". You are graded on how well you learn and know your products and procedures and if no one complains about you meaning the sales reps, hospital staff, surgeons, GM, and sales manager as well as your eagerness and availability to take call at any given time.