Who is in charge at corporate now?

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Oct 29, 2014 at 9:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know who even runs this company now? Who is the CEO etc now that Kane and Jane are gone? Who is the Executive team? It's not listed on the website anywhere...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last I heard, Jane was still there. Did she finally get canned?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jane is still here, but clearly you aren't or you would know that.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jane is only there because of the failed due diligence.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumors involving a deal with American Home Patient?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do people just spin a wheel to pick which crazy tumor to start? Try reading HME News or something to get an idea of what is happening in the industry. This website is pure trash.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*rumor

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It certainly can be, however, I think you'd agree that where there's smoke....there's fire.

Such a quick response time as well in the middle of the night on negative posts. Seems like someone higher up is monitoring this board fairly regularly to flick away any negative comments like a pesky gnat. Ironically, that behavior would fit the profile of those in power at PPS; lurking micro managers ever ready to blame and shape-shift to avoid any evidence that they themselves are culpable of mistakes or wrongdoing.

Makes Jane the perfect leader for PPS now that I think of it. Not surprising she's still in control.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah that was pretty fast and so defensive. Nobody said a negative word and many businesses speculate everyday. Someone is worried.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thomas is a career human resources quack. No chance she leads pps to financial viability with the hiring she has overseen and has been responsible for. She is baby sitting until the closure or sale.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sure many businesses speculate every day, sure. But do they use Cafe Pharma as their best research tool? Probably not.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one mentioned best, or any ranking of sources for that matter.

Happy Holidays.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To you as well!