Exparel copromote?

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jun 14, 2013 at 12:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this really happening ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, only in the ortho market. Pretty smart of Crosslink.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

need more details...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Distributors/agents who get it through crosslink.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure the distribution situation w a Pharma drug, but this stuff works in Ortho.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depuy reps have it in my territory

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its not strictly a Stryker thing. Crosslink will give it to whoever has the best chance at selling it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was asked if I would be interested in carrying this. What is the pay structure for selling this in the OR?

I wasn't told a price or the average amount used per case to get a good idea what the take home would be.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pay structure is negotiable.
    Only one vial per surgery.
    $300/vial

You will only have it for ortho cases. Pacira has their own reps for all other cases

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With what you said; do the ortho cases cover all spine procedures?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So we're only making about 30 bucks a case pushing this stuff? I was expecting more

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anyone using this stuff and if so are you getting good results from it? I was recently asked about it and wanted some opinions

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$300 a pop. 1-2 per case. 72 hours non-opioid local anesthesia
    Pacira, is kicking ass past 2 years after partnership for national distribution by
    Crosslink.

Good product good commission potential if you have access to it

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pacira announced a five year co-promote deal with Depuy-Synthese (J&J) this week.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is really going to hurt some reps I know out there. But I know some docs that want it but couldn't get it in their hospital b/c pharmacy wouldn't let it happen. I'm curious if this partnership with DePuy will help some how, adding it on rebates or backing in on hospital contracts.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deputy can have it. Their reps will love all the bs training involved, not to mention the pharma restrictions.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had all my/competitive docs using it within 5-6 months of picking up product. $15k in annual commissions at the beginning. 2nd year they cut commissions I was making $5k on same amout of business. There was so much paperwork and training involved it became a headache. It was not worth the money. Guess who hung up the new pain cocktails in all the OR's.... and oh by the way new cocktail costs $10 compared to $300exparel. Don't waste your time crappy product does not work any better. All their "positive data" was bought and published by their consultants.

If you're a depuy/synthes rep dont get burned like the rest of us. And have fun with the training biggest pain in the a$$... no pun intended with the dollar signs

Pacira stock currently trading at $40/per share down from their $130 high. Good luck in my territory!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there is a new Experel competitor coming out? I heard this a few months ago then I never saw anything.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone has their own secret sauce, but MDs can request other mixes that have the same effect for $20