Airport Scrub wearing

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jul 8, 2014 at 1:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are these apes that think wearing scrubs with Stryker on them is cool when in an airport? I don't think surgeons wear their scrubs on vacation.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHA

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey it's gotten me on the mile high club more then once.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stevie Mac is this you?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would be embarrassed to work for Stryker now days. Everybody in your territory knows how much money you make or don't make. 6% is nothing to brag about. And I've been told by some of my old Stryker companions who still work at "The Looney Bin" (Stryker) that most of you folks are on a salary!!!! Not much of a salesperson is your on a salary folks. Guess Stryker Scrubs is the affordable choice for travel now days.

There is better tasting "koolaide" out there. Bundling is dying. Hospitals have finally caught on to the "heal-up" product program.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok..that is funny!
    No One wears scrubs with their "device" company name anymore.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well this guy was, fit the D3 baseball quota perfectly. Maybe his scrubs did not say it, but his bag did. Still funny being an insider seeing such machismo, and how he talked all tough guy at the bar. Don't worry management he thinks Stryker is "the best."

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meathead is as meathead does.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give me a break. I've seen reps from every company wear scrubs in airports, sales calls, etc. Yes, it's pretty pathetic but not limited to Stryker. fly to to AAOS sometime.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this a goof post. Come on, does anyone actually think it's cool to wear scrubs with their company logo on them in the airport. I own a large spine distributorship. If any of my reps were wearing scrubs with me on the way to a meeting somewhere, I would fire them for stupidity and embarressing themselves.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where and when was this person spotted?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^ sounds like STRYKER HR hot on the case doing their daily "snoop".... or could be a mad girlfriend that was lied to? same detective bullshitters

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I fly pretty much every week and nearly every time i do, I see a rep or clinical in scrubs. Nearly every one of them has the company logo.

My former manager was guilty of doing this as well.

It is every company. I always laugh and shake my head. Is it that hard to change into jeans before checking in?

Ironically, I've never seen Stryker logo scrubs in the airport.

I suppose it's because they have already changed into their Affliction or Ed Hardy t-shirt.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's wrong with you? I wear scrubs on my tropical vacations so I can score with the ladies. They love the look, plus I'm ready to answer intra-op questions when sunning on the beach. Blue scrub pants, a scrub cap and no shirt- to sexy and l know it. .

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think about it, it would be a genius move for a competitor to show up in the airport with Stryker scrubs on and act like a savage douchebag. Best anti-marketing campaign ever. It's certainly got us talking...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I enjoy wearing my old d3 football jersey and godaddy.com bowl ring instead of my Stryker scrubs while trolling the terminals. Chicks dig it and dudes wish they were me.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm gonna tell the truth. I travel a bit and and I've donned many different uniforms. I love to score with the bitches. Swoopin, talking medical and shit. Statistically some outfits are better than others. I've worn a baker outfits, flour dusting from my shoulders ladies didn't dig it. Postal uniform didn't work either, they thought I was cleaning crew. My stryker scrubs scored with the cougars, didn't like the wrinkly ladies. The Depuy scrubs locked in the 20 something's and it was good. Zimmer uniforms Had old ladies walk up and wanna touch me. Gross... Overall I live for the airport challenge, the quicky reach around in the bathroom stall-So cool.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My Stryker logo scrubs and backpack get me the most attention at strip bars!!! Airport work is for rookies!!! Grow up a land a true professional in your company scrubs. When you do, you will become part of a unique group of true medical sales professionals. Go ahead and be all you can be rookie.

craZy Horse

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha that last post is hilarious