Stryker runs Philly

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Nov 14, 2014 at 9:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the burns baby!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Burbs

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this a joke?? Stryker is comical in Philly. One loser after another

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps it is the AVP that is the problem. I think it is the same guy who covers Boston. And, how has that worked out over the years? Don't blame the people who work locally, blame those incompetent Managers based in Mahwah.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True statement. Who keeps these people around?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stryker has minimal implant business in Philly, had a good chunk within max face but lost that as well recently.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thought Stryker had lots of Joints in Philly. What about the thousands through Jefferson and it's affiliates?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stryker employs losers/failed jocks. Who would want to give these failures a case? Not me

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You aren't some loser Doc who wants to feel cool. Therefore you aren't a Stryker customer

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is B.S. really losing all of his CMF business at Jefferson to Synthes????

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Synthes who?

Signed, B.S.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well....even Ferguson has a nice section as well. Main Line is the needle in the crap shack.
    Sir

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Garbage you are Sir, plain Garbage. Society Hill, Rittenhouse, Chestnut Hill, etc. all nicer than where you live.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

High Crime--High Unemployment--terrible Public Schools. Oh but you have strong Unions and lots of Brotherly Love. Someone needs to flush this toilet.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your trailer park roots are apparent. Why would I care about public schools? I not a peasant like you. There are many choices from the Interac schools to St Joe's Prep. Why would I care about the unemployment? I have a job selling ortho to the tune of 1 million a year. Please sir, consider what an idiot you sound like before you respond. Yours truly, Max Hardcore

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW another high earner. $1 Million in sales at 6%. Now that explains a lot. Only NI and TB really earn the big bucks but moved way out of the city. Maybe at your next job you can hold their jocks. BTW Travel and Leisure Magazine just ranked Philadelphia the 5th Most Unattractive city in America. Cheer up==you beat out Detroit. Don't spend your $60K too quickly. The combined Zimmer/Biomet team will be coming your way soon.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

60K was my worst month and I don't mind holding a jock or two if it makes you happy. I'm just trying to please you by any means necessary does your wife know about us?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My wife was disappointed when she heard that you really lived in Ferguson but I told her it was OK. Ferguson and Phila are about the same. And...you could not earn $60K in a quarter let alone in a month. No one in Phila makes $60K per month. I think you should relocate. You give Phila a bad name--well a worse name. Bad was there 50 years ago.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have serious issues with Ferguson, your wife is agreeing with you but secretly wishing she had a real man from Philly/Ferguson. When I told your wife I was really from Ferguson her bedside manner did not change. Enjoy

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ever notice how Poor Phila Trash sounds. Thanks for the heads up.