Merck KGB

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Dec 8, 2014 at 3:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I promise you I will still be here in July sucking this Merck t!t dry!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another Friday, a great day to closely monitor the amoebic ooze of this top of the line company. Listen carefully, keep a sharp eye on all nonactivities write down every infringment of behavior detrimental to Merck. If you only suspect something out them and save your job.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for telegraphing your dumb moves. I have alerted all my 15er buddies so we can look busy but still work less. We are not afraid of class snitches. We will also find and out you too dumb@ss!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You pathetic moron,you can't out those who management knows and praises. But beware,we can out you parasites and set in place the elimination process. July is fast approaching.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're so full of sh!t it is laughable. July will come and 15ers will still be here doing our thing while you make up a new date to harp on about. You cannot stop disillusioned Merck reps from enjoying life, especially on Merck's dime. There are more of us than you koolaid chugging idiots who still believe Merck management will take care of you if you work hard enough. You are truly naive and blatantly retarded at the same time. Give it up. Your dream police inside of your head ain't coming Cheap Prick (spelled correctly)!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will be in the office very very early in the last week of June, pen will be full of black ink and signatures will be voluminous. July begins the lineup at the welfare office, so glade to be the grim reaper.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You go ahead and be "glade" to be the grim reaper you mispelling fool. I will gladly be working the 15er life without any fear because my CTL and district are doing it too so F.U!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Almost to the 60 day point of corporate bliss!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The heavens will part, the sun will shine and all will be right with Mother. No tears shed and no thought given for the loss.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut that PieHole bitch !

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be as the Phoenix rising, a new start!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Almost down to the 60 day tipoff. The seats will be emptied, the floor cleaned and the doors closed. Mother will be secure and ongoing free and clear!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Deep Throat

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous