Belsomra

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Feb 18, 2015 at 11:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I just ran into one of your top notch contract sales reps in one of my Neurology offices. Nice guy but do you as a company really expect this drug to be a billion dollar product? You are launching it in specialty offices with Inventive reps? Btw you just fired your entire Neuroscience division. I am calling this launch a busy right now. Am I wrong?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First things first, he was there before you, second our entire force is going contract by the end of the year. If you want a job apply.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No inventiv jobs are posted for this!

Nonsense... you are leading people on!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah No they are already filled by Inventiv reps. Ask someone with a clue.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well thanks for that brilliant insight. So he getting into the office before me proves what??? Anyway the point is Merck is dying and anyone left there should be able to see it by now.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DOGsomra

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It means his ass was out of bed and doing his job. Doing what he is paid to do. Not taking a kid to where ever which is not in the job description. Slacker scum sucker!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell are you talking about? Has the pressure at Merck finally gotten to you? Try some SAPHRIS its an anti-psychotic. You should be able to get it for free. "Not taking a kid to where ever is not in the job description" Huh???

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. Lot's of interest. Several patients already be treated. Pardon the pun, this could be a "sleeper" blockbuster and exceed all expectations. Time will tell.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like lacrasert .....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Belsomra will be promoted heavily by Merck for the first 6 months. After that promotion by CSO and direct to consumer to drive demand by the new sales force with real impact- the patient.
    Look for Terry Bradshaw on a TV ad talking about how hard it is to sleep with shingles ( two-fer)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is nothing compelling about Belsomra. The superior generic meds have nothing to fear.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally disagree.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't buy the bullshit. Your sweet little story about how this drug works is meaningless. It works almost as well as the generic meds already available at Tier 1 and has none of the brand awareness. Belsomra is a failure in the making. It's like introducing another blood pressure med that has no advantage over anything else. There's a reason no one is doing that. Only Merck is dumb enough to waste its money on this. You'll be unemployed in 11 months.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That gives him more time then you, 50%will be gone by 7\1.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. When you step back and examine marketplace and the merits of the drug, it's not looking good for Belsomra.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually getting a lot of interest. This is an unsatisfied market. Still waiting for patient experience feedback. Proof of pudding will be in the tasting. We should know by 2nd quarter if this will be a blockbuster once the clinical results start coming in. If it works, patients will pay for it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck retiree here - wonder if I can get it for free, like I do so many other MRK Meds. I bet all of us retirees would give it a trial - and give you some real clinical experience to talk about.

Until then - its Ambien all the way, baby!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"…a lot of interest." Not a single Rx yet. I hear the same story. They're being nice, but have no chance of getting this in the hands of any patient, even if they actually DO want to use it.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Over 500 new scripts in our region prior to launch. There is a large market of unsatisfied patients and our new med fills that gap. This is going to be HUGE! Shoot, I have neighbors and friends coming to me unsolicited wanting to know when it is available. Do not sell yourself short. This is a brand new way of treatining insominia- and insomia sucks.