Worst Forest DM

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2014 at 11:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have worked here many years. Never heard of this Vince. Has he won any P Clubs or promoted anyone? Sounds like an employee who works with him in the field or this Vince is just a lamebrain who skates by to collect a paycheck.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vince is a DM who has made p club when he was a Rep. Several times in fact. Got promoted to DM about 7 years ago (I believe around 2008). He takes care of his favorites (some say his girls) and basically ignore his other reps. I used to work for him. Now in the new organization I moved on to cardio.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever this Dipshit Vince is, would you please set the record straight. Have you won any P-Clubs? Have you promoted any of your reps? What is your advice to be successful?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think he has. He would have posted the years that he did.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed, Please DM. Let us know you PClub wins????

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why wont this DM respond? Seems to never speak up.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a bottom feeder. Never had to make any decisions or think outside the box. Probably grew up in a simple blue collar, box checking low responsibility life, married up and is just happy to have a job.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like this DM never accomplished anything to feel good about themselves. What a shame.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This DM seems to be weak, if not someone who "Lucked out" in getting this job. The question to ask is, what has this DM done to think outside the box to make changes? Has this DM gone to corporate to stick up for one of there reps? If not, this DM is there to fill a position but not to lead.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM's should be "seen and not heard" They are totally worthless middle management.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forest /Actavis DMs are a joke yet they think they bring value. They fly around work with reps and offer nothing except leaving trash in the car. They are fools for wanting that lame job.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL Agreed, Forest Dm's have no clue what goes on. A bunch of followers who have an ego problem. Most will never achieve any highlights in life but get pleasure belittling reps, any looking the other way when they see illegal activities. My DM knows what a couple of reps are doing and looks the other way. He is here in Pa.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Corporate should clean house with those DM's. Nothing but pulling us down as a company. Why they still have a job just baffles me. Time to take out the trash.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company needs to check each DM, if he or she can lead and not watch the corruption going on around them, then they need to go.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM is still giving us pathetic "PEP Talks" What an ass kisser!!!!! No guts, lets his favorites do anything.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least your DM isn't telling you that you need to see the forest through the trees: salary normalization, T&E changes, layoffs, etc are not an issue and that we should be extra motivated to be out hustling because Brent is going to make all of us stockholders big money.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EEOC filings because of Forest managers. Filing is easy. Make sure your city/state knows the corruption, discrimination, and harassment. Why just complain...take action to make a difference. You know the definition of insanity.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just did, Vince, YOUR toast!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW, this Vince DM sure seems to piss off his team. Wonder how long he has.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM has mentioned this Vince, she said he is being investigated for knowing what his reps do and turns a blind eye. Don't think he will last much longer.