ADVICE FOR DM's

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Oct 19, 2014 at 4:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yes, Quinn's disability. Beyond crazy.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Lets be happy that we have jobs" Said my DM!.......TOOLBAG!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What DM would ever say that? That is not a leader in my book ,but a scared person who will do anything to collect a paycheck. Shame on them to think that is a way to lead. Is this person still working here?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FIRE that DM! We are a better company, so why is that low moral person even here?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is total crape and out of context. DM stated be happy we have jobs to offer applicants. No DM
    Would say what you quoted. Shame on you for misstatement hopefully not intentional.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

David M. A dm in Texas said that exact thing to me.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny that you would say that. My counterpart and I heard Vince say that several times. So I do know what was said. Either you are Vince posting to take the spotlight away or just as ignorant. Take your pick. JERKOFF!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get off this post Vince! Don't you have some boxes to check off? Maybe gargle Jerry's BALLS in your mouth? Any new strategy to grow business? HA HA HA HA!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM just rides along in my car typing on his computer, checking off boxes. Instead of giving me sound advice, he just types. What a JOKE! I would like guidance, not someone who checks off boxes and complains about the company. We need leadership here not a box checker! DM who are "Happy to have a job" need to move on and get out!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The DMs will never leave. Nobody wants them and what else can they do?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes some DMs are promoted based on their 'form filling' skills. Not many. Most are hard working, indeed overworked, underpaid servants of senior management. What you say the DM said was taken out of context and was actually 'be happy we have jobs to offer the applicants'.

So please cease and desist on DM dumping posts. Chances are you may one day be a DM and then the shoe is on the other foot.

Why not try other opposite tact and bring some gifts to your DM?? You might be surprised by the reaction. Many a rep has moved up the ranks by simply helping out their manager.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have, but my DM likes to poke me about why I cant get a "no see" Dr to write, but he himself has gotten tossed out of the office. But I am the leader on my team in numbers. Not one other teammate has gotten this Dr to write. My DM is a Boxchecker, Backstabbing snake in the grass jerk!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^^^^^the above post fits the description for most DMs now. Not all but most. Doesn't look like this style is changing any time soon. So I guess we might as well get used to it.

In the mean time I'm looking for something else in regards to work and taking my time to find what I will like.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forest DM here: please do not portray us DMs as a _holes. We have feelins
    we have to take care of our families. Most are not the box checker you noted.
    Most are hard working.

Stay with us and we will find something rewarding for you to do.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM married up. His wife has money so he acts like he knows it all. Such a TOOLBAG!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The DM reports to the RD so the RD should also be held accountable. So who is the RD? Now you understand.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My hubby is a DM. I am a DM . We pull in $552K last year with bonus and options. We met in Hawaii on a P Club trip. Both own several green jackets. We will retire within 5 years as company will change over to new sales methodology and reps will be downsized to oblivion.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, You could not be from Pa. No one on our team has won, Not even our leader. He is just "Happy to have a job" Such a TOOLBAG!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What great leader says that?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR here: there are at least 14 Pres Clubbers from PA. Your lead needs
    to 'step it up' to get a jacket.