Thoughts on Dalvance

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2015 at 12:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

looking for messaging huh? why? and for who?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Success stories!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

100 hospitals have placed Dalvance on Formulary. 29% have purchased. Priceless!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it's a good drug. It'll go far.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not going to waste my time on it. Will try to pull my Teflaro out of the gutter in between job interviews.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol, smart person

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dalv is kicking @$$ in Jersey because Quinn's brilliance and intelligence in hospital selling is LEGIT, I will never doubt his leadership ever again.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you Durata or Forest?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please share with us Quinn's words of wisdom. We should all be that brilliant.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As my DM puts it. "Be Happy We Have Jobs" Such a Toolbag!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quinn's words of wisdom, " Doctor, what you need is a semisynthetic lipoglycopeptide that was designed to improve upon the natural glycopeptides currently available, vancomycin and teicoplanin.

It possesses in vitro activity against a variety of Gram-positive pathogens including MRSA and methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus epidermidis. It is a once-weekly, two-dose antibiotic, with a well tolerated side effect profile....etc

Doctor, Im sure you have had a patients slow to respond to vanc, + teico, ....you should write for Dalv

Quinn is helping me tremendously. I watch him in awe and I am most impressed. His NJ reps have big bonuses in their future.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dalvance is an easy sell. Im having no problems getting into my infusion centers. Im loving this so far.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used these pearls in the field today. I got 10 purchases in one day! This man is a genius! Please continue to share Quinn's wisdom with those of us lacking in his brilliance.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I worked for Forest launching their cephalosporin. They are a horrible company and here are reasons you should run.

1) Senior leadership had no antibiotic, no hospital experience. They treated their ABC launch like an outpatient drug.
    2) 6 months into drug launch 40% of the sales force was put on a PIP. I'm not kidding
    3) 1st year in 30% of the Salesforce either left or were terminated.
    4) 2nd year in the top reps left
    5) forest reps are paid worse in the industry.

Spot on

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we really supposed to take seriously any comments from a nittany lion?! probably still thinks joe pawww was a good leader looking the other way! go back to happy valley LMAO