Somaxon interview

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Feb 8, 2011 at 5:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did any one go on the Somaxon interview yesterday and today? If so, what did you think?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not much!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope you arent interviewing in my area. I got this wrapped up.

Pat Manning

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is home study/training for this expansion ? What is the pay/bonus/car structure for this project ? Are there cattle call interviews ? Thanks....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope you were unemployed before, because if you left a job for this short-term gig,you will soon be unemployed when it goes OTC very soon.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The co. is planning on forming its sales force from this contract group. THE CO. IS ALSO WORKING ON BRINGING OTHER DRUGS TO MARKET

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But I am a great dancer as well as salesperson. So there is no doubt that the Bronx is wrapped up.

Pat Manning

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.Hey PAT MANNING- tell us about the details of this contract .

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "other" drugs better be better than the first!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Training will be a two week home with no travel. Hit the field after the two weeks at home. Base salary is around 70k depending on CNS experience, car is Chevy Malibu, bonus at plan is around 5k and we have a nice budget for lunches and speaker programs. No cattle, about 4 reps to interview for each spot so you have a 1 in 4 chance, pretty good if you get the face time.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOT BAD -if this is true,especially if they provide a car. I IMAGINE THE TERRITORIES ARE HUGE .

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many interviews and with who before an offer is made?.I thaught that INVENTIV was the only contract Co. that provided cars.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The day after my interview, I received a request for to release my background information. In addition, my reference called me to tell me that she had been contacted. Does this mean I get the job? Or, do they perform this process on everyone they interview?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The territories are huge thus the need for expansion so soon. The expansion is not be driven by product demand so know this going in. The majority of top insomnia writers have been detailed over 10 times on Silenor and still no scripts due to managed care or should I say the lack of managed care!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

re:poor mc coverage

Given the poor MC situation , What are the realistic expectations of the Co? IS ANYONE MAKING BONUS $$$ ?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: poor mc coverage

Somaxon partnered with P&G,who deals ONLY in OTC products now. The only question is how soon Silenor will go OTC,which means they won't need YOU!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The rule is that a physician has to hear a message 6x's before it sticks! At 10X'S,it will never stick now!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is the Co. doing an expansion of about 30 positions if otc Silenor is around the corner .
    Does that make good business sense?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do your homework. If Somaxon wins their court case, Silenor will be protected until 2019. If they lose the court case Silenor will be generic around 2013. This company will need another product by the end of the year to make a go of things.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Increasing "share of voice" keeps stockholders pacified that things will get better.LOL!!