Yikes! Celexa and Lexapro - Yet another class action!

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Apr 26, 2013 at 5:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck off lawyer troll scumbag. Class action lawsuits benefit one group: the lawyers.

We're actually developing a new diagnostic test to sell to OBGYN offices. It will be able to tell in utero if the growing fetus will turn out to be a lawyer.

The hard part though is getting the pregnant mother to admit she had sex with Satan.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is why our society is way too lawsuit happy. Bet no one complained when whoever was on Celexa or Lexapro experienced benefit. There must have been a benefit experienced by patients. If not why would the doctor choose to continue therapy? Also, if that choice were made by the physician and patient based on the benefit and symptom relief experienced on FREE SAMPLES, why is it Forest's fault?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm, I'd suggest that lawsuits against corporate like Forest actually stop them doing bad things. Two admissions of guilt for promoting drugs to kids when they weren't safe or effective in kids.

Sure, lawyers get paid but so have the reps who promoted these pills to doctor's.

Who would I rather dine with, a lawyer or a rep?

Hardly a tough choice... then again if I dined with a rep I'd probably get a free meal and tickets to the ball game... courtesy of Mr Solomon of course.

PS - If I were a lawyer I wouldn't be spending my time on boards such as this.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lexapro was eventually indicated for use in adolescents. Stupid suit...lawyers benefit.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As can anyone who ever took any drug join a class action lawsuit, whatever! Go ahead & join, keep lining the lawyer's pockets.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeh, you tell them!

Consumers should just line the pockets of the pharmaceutical industry.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If docs only used drugs indicated for use in children then there would be very few drugs being used to treat children. Dumbass.....