Genzyme Renal?

Discussion in 'MSL Board' started by Anonymous, Dec 20, 2007 at 4:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know anything about Genzyme's Renal team? Who is the Director? Personality? Thinking about applying for posted position in the West.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Almost 2 months with no response; must say something about it

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Focused on kidneys. Director is this person at Genzyme. Yes, they have a personality, ranges from happy to sad to moody. Good luck.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They must be real jerks, they can never keep their MSL slots full no the west coast I heard.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's try this again. Can anyone share any information about Genzyme Renal? Do people like it, even though it is now Sanofi? Has that change made any impact yet? Good or bad and how so? Any input on Base pay? I heard commissions are good, if you make plan, at least they used to be. Are they still?
    Thanks,

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of the people I know are running from Genzyme. The mentality has shifted completely to big pharma post Sanofi. Huge French company with Big Pharma bureaucracy.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously do not know anyone from Genzyme. The Renal and Biosurgery teams that are now under Sanofi have not had even a minor shift in culture to big pharma, and won't under current leadership. Go away troll!