Restructuring?

Discussion in 'Cadence Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 4, 2012 at 11:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DBM used the same strategy. And never spoke to a single pharmacist. Nice to know that we all started in the same boat.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It really is sad that management was less proactive about market preparation and it truly shows their work ethic. They're on our asses for new 'plans' every month and very few of them could even do their OWN hospital profiling. Like many of you I was also asked for intel while working at my previous employer. I should have known that was a sign. I don't wish ill on anyone but we have too many RBD's and too many managers that have NEVER pulled their own weight. It just makes me sick to think they believe we aren't working hard enough when they went 18 months collecting a fat paycheck while doing NOTHING to prepare for the launch. When will they be held accountable for that?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about just give each manager just one account? let's see what they can do with it? how about being productive instead of beating up the reps? when you beat a rep, he needs to rest a few days...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've decided to rest a lot more than a few days...real possibility of no bonus payout by company was enough for me! Since they asked us to sign comp plan document saying CEO can abolish plan at any time--by the way, who has EVER had to sign anything like that before?? I've been busting my ass since day one but no more!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When did we sign that paper about the bonus payout?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right before we grabbed our ankles.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh! Thats the DREAM!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its just another example of treating the reps like crap. They want us to work constantly but they don't have to pay us bonus? And they sent the 2012 comp plan saying CEO can abolish plan at any time in April for us to sign? Why wasn't it given to us in January? These people are unbelievable.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager said this is all the mastermind of one TT! That fatass developing any strategy is like someone giving you a bb gun and dropping you in the middle of the Kabul pass!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ur totally out of line. Don't call initials, enof of personal attacks here.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wahhhhhhhhh.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone struck a nerve, better get some Ofirmev stat.

A quick review for HQ:
    As generally understood, the person accusing (the "pot") is understood to share some quality with the target of their accusation (the "kettle"). An alternative interpretation, recognised by some, but not all, sources is that the pot is sooty (being placed on a fire), while the kettle is clean and shiny (being placed on coals only), and hence when the pot accuses the kettle of being black, it is the pot’s own sooty reflection that it sees: the pot accuses the kettle of a fault that only the pot has, rather than one that they share.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow . Is this about transparency?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. And all the other cwhore values.