Working in Sales at Alcon

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Mar 9, 2014 at 9:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lamda, Lamda, Lamda.
    Omega Moo's.
    You make this a joke, but it is probably true.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ΣΑΕ bro in Fort Worth. I haven't met a single person in 15 years with the company who has even mentioned which fraternity or sorority they they are in, let alone come right out and ask me.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is it like selling salt water?

We are lamda, lamda, lamda, and the omega moos. We have come here tonight to put on a show for you...

clap, clap, clap.

Was U.N. Washington your director?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's too bad nobody likes you or talks to you and your not part of inner circle.....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The inner circle. Look at you. You worship the false light, fool!

Your money and friends and influence will soon fade away.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok star wars..... geeks like you just don't get it and don't belong

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol the cool crowd...the same Johnny football star types I see at my high school reunion making 14 dollars an hour...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed everyone knows Alcon Pharma is going to Novartis Pharma, it has been in the McKinsey plan all along.... Line up sheeple... You are frigging clueless

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is new hire training like with Alcon? Is it one or two weeks away? Are there really GPS systems in cars and ipads to track representatives?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally different question I've been wondering about for a while and you Sales people might know the answer.

Have the doctors who used to buy B&L surgical equipment stuck with B&L even though they don't have an R&D department (Valiant) so there probably won't be a new machine after the current one?