The exodus continues.....add more

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Mar 4, 2014 at 6:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whoever is assuming "time stamps" matter you are officially a moron...bob would never post something about himself....

this is one more in a VERY long line of talented people who actually did things for the right reason and gave a shit...this is a big loss period

this place sucks balls and i pray every day i get a package

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Low pharma sales performance and morale, high pharma turnover in 2014. Geez, what changed this year....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what matters is what didnt change....gary, steve, amazingly ineffective clueless RDs who lack the ability to make necessary change, inexperienced DMs, gary steve gary steve...gary steve gary steve gary steve......oh and the amazinly impactful kate who has done nothing minus lie from the stage and do shady shit.....did i mention gary and steve?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You"re right! We promote these reps to managers that should never be allowed to manage. Deaunte is not good, Melissa W. is not very good. We need more managers like Steve K. Bart R. Kemp S. Mickey M. Stephen L. Mike C. etc

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kevin Patterson still in eyecare?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, Bob. We know it's you. And as the other poster pointed out, the times of posts gave you away. But then again, we all knew you weren't the brightest crayon in the box.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard you guys are selling bowling balls next.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is pathetic! Who hires these idiots? Just goes to show if you suck up enough you will get promoted no matter how underqualified you are.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob Z. Wow!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THE Bob Z with 20+ years on board?
    Thats a shame

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fired or left

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was fired.

Bob Z.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob Z knew a sinking ship when he saw one. And there isn't enough life vests for everyone. Talking to you SEE AND EC

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is with mixed emotions I announce that you are correct!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bob got one hell of a deal somewhere else...the same place that is taking a lot of our good ones....i want to go there please....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DaVinci?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are tag team wrestling in the middle of the room. They are throwing chairs and smashing tables. Cannot agree on anything.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wasn't given much of a severance package. It's ok, I'll survive I guess.

Bob

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

starts w a G

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glaukos??? If so, GOOD FOR HIM!! And hopefully Alcon doesn't buy them.