Alcon Australia

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2011 at 8:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would the last person leaving please turn out the lights!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who or what is causing the upheaval donw under?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who do you think?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's very discouraging to see how one incompetent person, with FTW connections and zero emotional intelligence, can so easily destroy a business. It's like we're living in an English feudal system; leave your brain at the door, and submit to daily abuse and intimidation. Trouble is she has already driven off the cream of our leadership; the rest are being poached.

Alcon Australia R.I.P.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought Australia was run by Peter Slover. Who is this "she"?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Use to be a good place to work but now it is really difficult going to work every day

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She makes life a misery almost every day. We all yearn for the days she is away, or her odd week on leave, but even then the bullying emails, generating work that makes absolutely no business sense, just never stop. She exhibits no trust in her team (if that's what you could loosely call us), and the intimidation and isolation is non-stop. Please bring it on Novartis... find a hole for her somewhere else... perhaps Iraq or Afghanistan need a tyrant to run their affiliates. We just need somebody to bring happiness and fun back to this place; where are you Matt?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Throw another bottle of Naphcon-A on the "barbi".

ex-alcon likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a PAIN in the you know where.....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we talking KM ?
    I thought she had been weeded out ?
    It seems that the local culture breeds that style of management. Are there any happy campers left across all 3 divions in Alcon Aust?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Matt was completely f@%ked over by the last ever local MD at Alcon Australia - a man with no spine or integrity, he continued to undermine careers of his ex managers after they left
    Sadly I heard Matt passed away

Will there be an Australian National MD ever again or will the colony continue to be a haven for Fort Worth wannabee yes men?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, KM left a year ago and has successfully poached all our good reps.
    We're talking SP. She walks all over Slover as well.
    Unfortunately our best managers have already left.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how much longer has Slover (the invisible man) got on his tour of duty?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you think Novartis will do to Alcon Managemnet in Aust when the investigations from Health Insurers into paying commissions to Surgeons and Alcon purchasing equipment for them in return for using Restore IOLs and allowing Alcon to bill patients and insurance companies direct?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give them all big bonuses?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the...

Matt Moseley has passed away; surely not!!
    I think you're referring to Warwick Kitt, our last ever Aussie MD... he retired ill and, yes, I believe he has passed away.

Matt (a good God-fearing Texan) brought both common sense, some simple controls, and a lot of fun into the Australian affiliate when he joined us in 2004. He left us as Finance Director in early 2008, and the incompetent tyrant that runs Finance now has all but destroyed the spirit of Alcon Australia. She is the absolute antithesis of a good leader with not a skerrick of emotional intelligence. Her modus operandi is to manage by fear and intimidation... bully bully and bully. Alcon has her to thank for the loss of most of its Australian talent over the past 2 years, and yet a little over a month ago we received an email confirming her as Finance Director for Alcon / Ciba Vision in Australia...

We're beyond help now... Alcon Australia R.I.P.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not Matt Mosely - I was referring to an earlier ophthalmics DM Mat around 2002,

Kitt is still alive (was a few weeks ago) on the board of Ellex

Youch - Sounds like the Finance director is a clone of the ex HR director

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there anybody good left in Alcon Australia?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No there isnt

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And now Gorshenin is leaving surgical - it must be bad