No current reps are posting here

Discussion in 'Spectrum Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 17, 2012 at 10:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All these postings are by former, recovering, employees. No current employee dare post on here for fear of being fired by RS - no doubt he would sue CafePharma for records. Well, maybe JS continues to post, he's not very bright.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, but it looks like SPPI's IT Department is alive and well on this site due to another posting admitting what they do for SPPI. Priorities, priorities.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just to clarify~ I was in IT Management at a large insurance company. I now run my own business. Never was a Spectrum employee

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure. Wink, wink.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You speak the truth. He use to threaten us if we posted anything. Said he was monitoring it and would be able to tell who posted what. That guy is crazy.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Allos rep here. Raj gave us his cell phone but want to send him anonymous email. Does
    Anybody know dr R's email?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha..I wouldn't email anything negative as he gets his IT Dept. to track you down. I've seen it happen before. The IT Director is his personal lapdog and does anything he says. Good luck with that.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cant track down yahoo account my friend.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my friend...this is the same man who was going to take on Google to track down an email..you don't know how vindictive he is