iPad update

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Oct 1, 2014 at 3:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How has it changed work habits? Are we being tracked or not?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im working harder

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not using

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why not? Doesn't it work?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The idiots in Alcon IT, can't get the iPads and CRM to do what it's supposed to do so how would you think they are capable of tracking what you do?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does it matter if the IPAD says you are working?? Ridiculous.
    Do your job and work hard. When your stats are looked at either way they should reflect you doing your job.
    Most people that lose their job lose it for lack of performance, trust me, they don't need an iPAD to see if you are working or not.
    If you lose your job regardless of still working your a$$ off, then you did your best and you know it. Move on and it will show at the next job you get.
    In all sales jobs there comes a time when change happens to the best and the worst.
    Those that perservere are those that continue to stay focused each day. Whether it's your resume or your sample distribution. Stay active, know your job and make sure others know you know how to do your job. In the end life moves on, don't get left behind....with your IPAD...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i honestly don't like presenting on the iPad

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

iPads are fine. Problem is we still have to bring along our dinosaur computers to enter calls