RM national meeting

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jan 10, 2014 at 3:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this meeting still going to happen? Wouldn't we have already received travel info?!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a thought......I'm guessing there will be layoffs, meeting will go as planned for those kept. We'll see. Sooner than later I'm guessing.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Supposedly an "announcement" next week.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like the hammer is coming. Unfortunately, leadership has a terrible way of communicating such news. Yes, the end result is the same, but leadership has been brutal with the roll out of changes and information with this whole CMS deal.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be some sort of announcment Friday...the RD's had a call this past Friday and something big is coming...I don't know if this Friday they will announce layoffs or what but they have a plan in place for something this Friday.

As far as the National Meeting they will probably have 1 in February since they already cancelled our RD meeting. They will probably wait for these layoffs to go through and have a meeting with everyone who is left. Then they will lower the price to $1000-$1150 which will be more reasonable to sell with the CMS changes

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RDs didn't have any kind of call on Friday. False info.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't doubt that there may be some sort of an announcement next week. But RD's Do not have any more info on anything big. They may have had a conference call on Fri- but they usually do- and it didn't give them any info on our fate...
    The National mtg is still going on-not sure if the dates have changed though.- RD mtg didn't get cancelled- just bumped to the Sun/Mon before the Nat Mtg.
    The amount of false information on here is too funny- but I guess what do you expect on an anon. msg board.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR mole - layoffs on Tuesday -

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're really interested in your future here at Shire RM, maybe listen to Fleming As he informs our investors at the JP Morgan Health Conference tomorrow morning. I would imagine that our CEO is going to wash his hands of Dermagraft.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does "CMS" stand for? The meeting is still on for March 31st.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The silence is deafening. I hope they realize nobody is working; we are all waiting on them to announce who has a job. Even if you find out that you are "lucky" enough to still have a job, you gotta hope they will at least became competitive with Apligraft's price or we are doomed. How am I supposed to make my numbers- hell, any numbers, when I have only two centers that are receiving discounted pricing? You can't even show your face in the other centers where we are expecting them to pay $1590. They only laugh you out the door. We need them to handle this like a Medical Device organization, not like a Pharma company. There isn't enough time to sit back and wait and see how the trends will be. It will be over by then. Get with the program, Shire!! Obviously you are paying the wrong third party company to tell you what to do, because this has been the most mismanaged business decision I have ever seen in my 15 years of sales.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on! Why is an overpaid consultant calling the shots?!?! He is awful.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Regenerative medicine is lowest priority. In other words we are getting rid of them. Thanks for the clarity, Fleming.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The calm before the storm?!?!?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love the new incentive comp program!!!! This is going to increase the usage of Dermagraft. Yes, I'm being sarcastic. We can be incentivized out the ying yang, but it doesn't change the reason why Wound Care Centers have scaled back their usage.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The comp plan is better than what we had. Step in a better direction. Unfortunately it will probably be short lived.