Merck KGB

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Dec 8, 2014 at 3:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Viva la 15's!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May the holiday spirit deprive the 15s of any happiness. Make them paranoid and suspicious of anyone. Remember they serve only to expedite your demise. Greedy, larcenous, pond scum. Turn them in to HR and management. F!!k them all!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May the psych ward lock you up and never let your crazy self out again.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Viva la 15er's!!!!! I AM ONE AND I AM PROUD OF IT! 95% of us are 15er's, and will continue to be. More are becoming 15er's day by day! We are growing!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am with you. Tired of these mental midgets raping a very fine company. Termination is way too good for them.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So sad you respond to your own posts. You are below pathetic.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You little worm. Don't attempt to apply logic in your empty mind.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop attempting to control how people plan to work at Merck. You won't get your way.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My plan is that you won't be working at Merck!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Move along guys and gals. Nothing to see here except a lone, mentally ill hater-troll. Agreeing with himself as if there is more than one of...him. Has delusions of "turning in 15s". He is completely powerless, but has delusions of grandeur. His posts are a case study of psychotic disease progression when he goes off his meds. Probably best not to engage him. But if you do, you will likely get 3 to 4 "Down with 15s" replies from the same lone mental patient.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Move along guys and gals. Nothing to see here except a lone, mentally ill hater-troll. Agreeing with himself as if there is more than one of...him. Has delusions of "turning in 15s". He is completely powerless, but has delusions of grandeur. His posts are a case study of psychotic disease progression when he goes off his meds. Probably best not to engage him. But if you do, you will likely get 3 to 4 "Turn in the 15s" replies...from the same lone mental patient.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another sad sack of a human turd heard from. Workers of Merck don't let these undriven, slotheful scum suckers guide you demise. You know them, turn them in and ruin their lives of felonious ineptitude. They are a threat to your family and financial security.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I Agree with a good portion of the above.

I was a Merckie for 20 years, got the pink slip, went back to school, and landed in an agency where the strategies and programs we develop for big pharmas (including Merck) totally surround the reimbursement and formulary status concerns.

Really hope the best to all of my former colleagues; it's tough to be let go, especially near the holidays.

Good luck...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Learn how to spell. You truly have no life or redeeming qualities. I am thankful I am not as sad and pathetic as you. I hope you don't have children. If so, they need life long therapy.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go back to school???? Who pays the insurances. rent, cars. food, bills, tuition while you live the life of a student????? You got a rich spouse or a sugar daddy/mommy? Or, is the 20 year payoff really a bonanza? Amazed.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is called Picking yourself up by the seat of your pants and doing what is required. But the lefties like you would not understand the concept.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here to address your thoughts above:

No, unfortunately no sugar daddy; no rich spouse but a gainfully employed one and very supportive -- we make a great team.

Basically, I worked part-time jobs while going to school; took me a little time, but I finished eventually. Did take a little (very little) out of my 401k (no early penalty for education expenses.) Since I wasn't earning my Merck salary any longer, the $$ that was counted as income from the 401k really didn't impact my bottom line at the end of the year.

I know some financial planners would complain about doing that--losing earnings on that money, but I figured I'll make all that up in my first year in a new job (which I have). The market was tanking as well, so I figured I'd rather "lose" some of that towards something meaningful anyway. Time will build it back up as well.

Took part-time jobs while going to school to keep some $$ coming in on my part (I was still raising my kids and helping my visually disabled mom out -- my dad passed away two months before I was let go).

My spouse and I have always lived within our means. Yes, losing my Merck $$ didn't help, but the severance also helped until I could finish my degree. Wasn't able to take a vacation for a couple of years, but that was fine.

Bottom line: It was all about wanting to take control of my future, since the layoff was not in my control.

Peace...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I congratulate you on your motivation to progress and succeed. As I am firmly convinced, the extended response that you put together is going way overboard to appease the takers of Merck and society.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot, I already have!