Insinase mad my balls bigger

Discussion in 'Metagenics' started by Anonymous, Nov 7, 2006 at 9:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow! Emazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your balls are mad at you? try rubbing them with 720 fish oils, they may remember that smell and not be so mad at you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

too bad your dingdong shrunk

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MAD BALLS DISEASE FROM INSINASE,SHOULD BE BLACK BOX WARNING ON LABEL, if insinase made your balls mad what would it do for women

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ill show you you mad in the back of your throat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey left ball
    Hey right ball
    Who is the _ _ _ _ _ in between us?
    Scott Craig!!! Scott Craig!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

maybe the space betwen my teeth not my throat, you 2 inch home wrecker mad balls do we have a protocol, maybe try Ultrainflamx or a hooker

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Minnie me is in between

9. Scott Craig

Scott Craig Guest

Please Stop!!!!!

Guys, Guys, Guys!!!!! Lets all grow up...this is crazy!! I am a passionate homo!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Please Stop!!!!!

Hey then you should have one of the west coast reps kiss your balls and make up, Do your balls hurt from taking it from the front.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This entire thread, as many of the threads in this board, is simply one guy (or gal) posting and answering their own post.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WRONG YOU ARE JUST PLAIN WRONG, I know for a fact this is more then one poster, you need a life, try selling something or drive to your doc's offices and sleep outside. Or better yet when you get home whack off and go to bed, oh and don't forget to synch, THIS IS TOP COP SHOWING HOW LITTLE HE DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS SITE

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great, you didn't answer yourself. I guess you are back on your Stelazine. That's a relief.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fuck off
    go and pet your bottle of fish oil it is the closest you will ever get to the real thing

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop it Tom!!! We know you like sheep

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tom, ew baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad boy you, I never knew that about you, I always thought you liked Llama's and goats, Looks like lamb gloves for Tom this Christmas.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey just tried insinase, my balls are not mad at me yet, but I just ate a box of twinkies and biggie coke I feel great. I will update you if they grow. Hey anyone else get mad bigger balls from insinase? I hope we come out with insinase plus so my twig and berries get bigger together.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Insinase made my balls bigger

My balls are still the same size--huge. I'm going to give insinase another couple weeks. I had a great deal by getting 2 free after I bought 24.
    I have, however, found that rubbing Ultra Meal powder (Chocolate Fudge) twice a day on my anus has greatly reduced the swelling, itching and irritation. Anyone else?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Velcro gloves for that non slip grip

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Insinase made my balls bigger

Have you tried K-Prix for pain and swelling?