Oncology Bonuses (or lack thereof)

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Jun 19, 2014 at 8:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey all, I'm just wondering what the thoughts are out there about the 2014 Oncology Bonuses. I'm having a great year and I just received my worst quarterly bonus ever. Anyone out there been with Bayer a while? Have you seen this before and will they usually adjust bonuses to reflect ranking/sales, etc?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My bonus sucked too!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These greedy bastards have forgotten who drives the revenue!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look you got a bonus when they paid out big time for Stivarga. It will probably be 3 years before you see a decent one again. So Stop your whining.
    You should just be happy to be working for Bayer.
    If you dont believe me ask Rob and Shannon.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! This place sucks and r and s are morons!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

R and S and cronies are there because no one else will hire them!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is Stivarga going? Oh that's right it pooped the bed since Onyx is no longer on board.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha. Onyx didn't work the last 6 months of the contract.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.. and that's when the decline started. You Bayer people are such losers.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sell Xofigo. My bonus for Q1 was almost non-existent and my bonus for Q2 is going to be almost as bad. I feel like I am having a decent year but I am suffering because of the poor forecasting that was done by the clueless fools in upper management.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed, those bonuses were very good and I am grateful for my Stivarga bonus. But Rob and Shannon need to get more realistic with their goals. They are so far removed from the field that they have no idea what's going on out here - hence, can not make an accurate sales goal.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the loser pal........It amazes me how stupid people are. This website could be an invaluable resource if everyone used it in a professional and serious manner. Information is power! If you want to gossip go onto Facebook.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah...that doesn't make you or your colleagues any less of losers. The reason why you are at a crappy company like Bayer and not at a good biotech.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know how the gig works. If you have an oppty to make good bonus money then you bust it. If you see no chance of a decent pay out then you do the bare minimum. Enjoy your summer!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Xofigo has been the worst launched product I have ever been involved with. One of the main problems is J Bova. What an arrogant moron! This idiot doesn't understand the disease state and is clueless regarding what's actually going on in the field. Promote him (Peter Principle) or just flat our fire this moron. He has made this launch worse. I can't stand to hear him give his clueless messaging at another meeting.

If you really want to fix this product. Pay your people, get rid of Bova, keep the idiot FSDs out of the way and realize good reps are hard to come by, 3/4 are looking for another job and when you lose them, why not promote from women's health, that's been successful (Ha! Ha!) If Bayer really wants to be a top 5 oncology company, you have to act like one. Your bonus plan sucks and you don't have people up top that understand this intricate sales process. Maybe we should have another I pad training on the sales pieces that should fix the problem.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! I actually agree with you on the f'ed up Xofigo launch. I can't blame Bova though. I actually think he is a smart guy. You have to blame the people way above him for overpaying for Algeta and setting unattainable sales goals on the product. Jeff's just towing the company line like all these other middle managers. I too have been looking for a new gig.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Xofigo Bonus plan is a flat out joke. They better fix it or the sales will continue to plummet. Every Algeta rep is looking for a new job. It's only a matter of time. FU Bayer, you screwed this one up big time.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You work at Bayer and you didn't have Onyx to carry the heavy weight this time like you did with Nexavar and Stivarga...you still suck!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 more Xofigo reps gone! 3 cheers to Bayer management.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm tired of getting lied to by management. This bonus plan will not be fixed, it is too late for that. It would be much better if they just came out and told us the truth - that we are not going to make any money this year.

Anyone who is putting in the extra effort right now is a fool because all that is going to do is raise your quota for next year....if you're still here. I know I won't be.