Interviewing

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by Anonymous, Jul 30, 2014 at 4:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interviewing with the HBV division next week. What are your thought about the division? the leadership? Viread appears to be novel therapy. So whats the truth.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lazy lame ass outsider.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would you be so foolish and ask such a dumb question on cafe pharma?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hoping that you would get a decent response and actual honest feedback besides a snide remark. Geez, what is wrong with asking info from someone who can provide it anonymously.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry for the negativity of this person.

Great company. HBV has strong leaders, but take a backseat to HCV. Viread is the gold standard. Big territories. Good luck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly HBV is the best business unit to be in. All others are morphing into big Pharma like companies.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only one real competitor and I am not sure how long before that one goes generic. But the territories are freakin huge.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huge territories =job security. Unless that is you're one of those spoiled types who likes their cushy 10 - 2 shift with 10 miles of driving involved, then, you're not meant for this.

Oh yeah, just a reminder to the new hire, there is a black box warning for Viread which tends to get over looked in discussions, just saying..........

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no negativity. Simple fact, anonymous post looking for insight on CP pretty much prove you are unqualified to ask. If qualified, send us a linked-in message. Otherwise it's as close to factual that you are most likely in the "consultant" ring, not looking for a job at all, just faking it because your type never admits they are actually looking for research information on the low down and cheap.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah so, Vilead is velly velly nobble therapy for HBV. Velly Velly Nobble.
    If you understand me you will be hired for very honorable position and will not dishonor your ancestors! If you are female and born in year of the dog you will be promoted instantly!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FU racist sexist pig. You think you're funny? I heard from your first and only dates you are are short man with a "shortcoming".