condoning bad behavior

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2014 at 10:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it true that recently it was discovered that a rep switched zip codes from a neighboring territory to his? This apparently allowed him to receive several unearned accolades..promotions, awards, etc. Upper management does nothing because that rep is a go-getter. Hey reps, cheat and steal...it works. Just ask CVS Caremark and ESI.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it ture that you take it up the ass for beer money?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gotta do whatever for a brewsky. You like to smoke pole for the fun of it. We know whos pole you smoked in Orlando.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ILLEGAL and would not have been permitted!! Toady

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

scumbags!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

management doesn't care. Any other company all parties involved would be fired immediately! I don't know how TK sleeps at night.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great leadership Lou! Just like Victory! Cant wait for the Sunday Email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What!!!!!!! great leadership Lou!!!!!! just like Victory!!!!!!!! Good management is much more than Sunday night emails!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you so hysterical and excited?!!!!! Shut the fuck up no one cares!!!!!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true. It happened to me and when I caught it, I was let go. I was the top rep in my district and top 20 in the nation. I had a good salary, not great, but significantly higher than the people they are hiring now. Very bad business model and like life, you get what you pay for.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey ... u put that zip switching on ur business plan, resume, Pres club!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

love it!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this guy fired yet? Oh .... promoted! LOL ... Company loves shady people. they think it fosters business.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really Timmy boy. Tough words from a 5'6 160lbs little boy who got his ass kicked by girls in high school.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's timmy?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who's timmy

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey... he's training me on all sorts of stuff. Switches, double scripts, automatic refills, buyn stuff for my offices ....all kinds of stuff.... scripts up. got a lov it. Thanks Horizon!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This illegal stuff they want us to put out to drs about diclofenac is disturbing. We are going to be reviewed by FDA and get sued. Dumb ass managers

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously all Pharma companies have some crap attached to them. Stay above drama, quit complaining and just do your job. Every single Pharma company has negative junk on cafe Pharma... Is what it is - but having a good attitude helps

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut your pie hole!