Ebola

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by Anonymous, Sep 2, 2014 at 1:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone thought to make plans for what the Reps are to do when Ebola comes to the USA?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, we have no plan!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better hide here troll

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they get sick they can call in, we don't expect anyone sick to go to work.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Back at Solvay we issued pandemic prep kits for the reps just in case, we had no discussions yet about this

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does troll meean?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, we will all write thank you notes to Obama for bringing the virus here.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think Obama has much to do with it but it would be prudent if our company had some conversation about a problem that is out of control and we could have an Ebola Patient showing up in an office, their one plane ride away you know!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am pretty sure that EES-400 could take care of it. (look it up).

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard J&J was on it....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way, this will not work for Ebola, there is no cure with a 60% death rate.
    Does that person in the corner of the waiting room, throwing up in a bucket have it?
    I waiting to detail the Doctor, next Patient please............

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought I had Ebola, but then I got over it.
    My manager said unless I'm in the hospital, go to work.
    Nice guy.
    There is no plan except hope it doesn't get you!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company has no planning for this or any other national health emergency for its employes.
    Just sit in those waiting rooms and take the stuff that's blowing around, all you young Mothers out there with children, run for the hills, get a safe job not in pharma.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New projection:
    1.5 million cases by January, one plane ride away.
    Can anyone say, Ebola waiting room, cough, next patient please!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think we should send letters to Santa requesting that he not stop in Africa this year.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, can you say Ebola is here now, welcome to Texas, now what, I know, wait till it's in Chicago
    And then maybe our Company will come up with a policy to protect our Reps on the front lines.
    Or maybe now?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about if AbbVie issued a kit like Solvay did a few years ago?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Grunt u r toast !

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your toast you home office lizard, we grunts come to home office, I'll be sure to sneeze into your intake system bozo. Maybe we should all sit in your office and sneeze at you.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Patient "0" is dead now, hundreds are in fear of getting it as they have been exposed.
    We are at risk being in offices every day with the sick, come on company, say something like don't go into waiting rooms. Protect your employees AbbVie or at least make an attempt like Solvay did.