Damn!

Discussion in 'Actelion' started by Anonymous, Sep 8, 2014 at 2:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just when I was getting ahead here comes the Letairis combo data. Oh well, back to being second place.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ouch! That didn't last long, looks like its time to tune up my résumé!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got to be kidding.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be real their data surprised everyone

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Upper management has been trying to tell us this trial was a failure!! Unreal it's game over!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Might help GSK in Europe, but not going to help here, especially when u see what the head to head tadalafil vs ambrisentan arms looked like. Thanks for trying little Letairis rep - u should have tried to go to anti-viral at Gilead, that's where the real drugs are.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha that's classic Actelion managements answer to everything! We all wish we were selling Letairis after seeing the results you delusional toolbox!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? No placebo controlled arm. Ridiculous edema. So what? It's already been established that ERAs and PDE-5s work well in combination.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very poor adverse event profile!! The docs will love those extra phone calls!! I wouldn't be that big of a cheerleader about those results.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You didn't see the presentation did you.....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be serious...the results from the trial were impressive and we are in trouble if treatment guidelines change. Our upper management will try to spin some negatives but don't act like all is fine bc we are in trouble. Shoulda took the Intermune opportunity.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree! Even our bought and paid for loyalists said the data if far better than expected!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I brought up edema to my center doc and he laughed in my face since the last Compass switches to Maci were discontinued due to edema. Ooops.

Better switch strategies back to the old "We Support PAH more than they do" pitch.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets see: Compass-2 proves Combo PDE5 w Tracleer is a $80,000 placebo...

Seraphin has 90% of patients from 3rd world countries..not generalizable to the U.S...and Seraphin combo groups were POSTHOC..not randomized...no conclusions can be drawn..

This data is the GAMECHANGER. All your years of growing community business off label in Group 2 and 3 is coming back to haunt you..

MACI is exposed for the ME-TOO it is..you fools trying to pass it off as a new standard of care LMAO...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The proof is in the stock, which has not changed for either company to a measurable dent since ambition was released last week. My customers have said that the edema is the only number that stands out about this study. They have also said that while 50% reduction appears big, it needed to be bigger after Seraphin. My center docs said that they will not change what they are doing and are comfortable using maci to start, add, or start with a PDE-5. No one from Actelion is threatened by this data. We will continue to own the ERA business while looking ahead to the launch of selexipeg. At that time, gilead-UT-Bayer can fight for our scraps. Thank you for being an admirable foe from March 4, 2011 until last November when Maci was launched. Ambition was your last rabbit out of the hat and it died in the hat! Thank you for playing...drive home safely. And in the future....stick to HIV where you belong.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets do some math junior...

Hospitalization drove both endpoints in Ambition and Seraphin...

The macitentan 10mg group had a hospitalization event rate of 12% per patient year..with 60% of patients on combination...

The Ambition combination data (with 100% of patients on combination) showed an event rate of just 4% with 18 month mean duration of therapy...

So to standardize that..you have to multiply the maci 12% x 1.5 years to get 18%.....versus 4% w Ambition combo...

Or you can take the Ambition 4% rate x 0.66 to standardize it to the Seraphin average duration of therapy...and discount the Ambition rate to 2.6% hospitalization at 1 year...

Then compare the Maci rate to the Ambition rate (18% to 4%@18 months) = 4.5x hospitalizations on the Maci + PDE5 combo OR (12% to 2.6%@12 months) = 4.6x greater hospitalization rate w Maci...

Analysis of REVEAL published in CHEST put the annual rate of hospitalization at 18.6% per year over 3 years...why was the Seraphin control arm annualized rate so high at 27%?? And Ambition control monotherapy arm was 11% over 18 months...and just 7.2% annualized....a much lower and more difficult event rate to improve upon...why was the Seraphin control arm annualized hospitalization rate so high at 27% vs 18.6% in REVEAL and 7.2% in the AMBITION control arm??

The Seraphin 3rd world hospitalization data is not generalizable to the U.S healthcare system... with 46% of Ambition patients in the United States, the Ambition hospitalization rate is obviously is a more realistic and reliable number..in the U.S. payers do everything they can to keep patients out of the hospital..in the 3rd world you can bribe the PI's to do whatever you want...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Letairis has no bearing on GILD stock whatsoever you moron.....

What really stands out is the sheer number of MACI patients that can't tolerate this awesome edema-free compound due to bad edema.........

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't even bother reading this whole boring post because it began with a falsehood: hospitalization was not in the SERAPHIN primary endpoint. Kind of hard to take the rest seriously...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You idiot. reduction in hospitalization was the only part of your bogus endpoint that was positive! You don't even know your own data! Go peddle your nebulizer!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy shit moron, read the study. I can only hope you are spreading your ignorant BS to your doctors so they can have a good laugh at your expense. Hospitalization was a separate and also highly significant endpoint. It is one thing not to know, it is another to pretend you are some kind of expert when you clearly know nothing. I can't be bothered to read the rest of your tripe to plumb it for more falsehoods but I am sure they are there.