Best Division!

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by Anonymous, Sep 13, 2014 at 12:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the winner on products and stability is?!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the NFC West is the best.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO West

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was never good as division. Much better at multiplication. Enjoyed doing times tables.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oncology - by far. Highest paid and completely left alone from the pharma madness felt in every other division.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm worried about a few divisions.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would say either HIV or HCV teams. It's always quiet on those teams. I rarely hear anything. Leads me to believe things are going well there.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Senior Care. 2 admin days a week. We do nothing.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HIV has been gone for right at 2 years-so I would say it is very quiet there!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude in oncology said he was making a base of 144k. Said his boss makes 183k base and some guy named Doug Smith is a director and makes a freaking base of 210. Oncology is where I need to be

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. And Lokay makes 525k plus 50%. And if sales breaks $100MM they'll cover 10% of payroll. They'll die a slow death, like HIV did at BI. Meanwhile, they suckle at the working plots' teet!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still sounds like a pretty sweet place to be. The avg rep is pulling in 130k base?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does BI close between Christmas and New Years?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are open the 3 days between those holidays. Save 3 days of pto for the end of the year.

Simple solution.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, and the "oncology" people they hired are not exactly stars. What a scam.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the "best division" is you from bi. stay away if you don't want this scourge on your resume

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in oncology and often embarrassed when associated with the PC sales team. I have news for you as well. My base is in excess of 150k and total comp over 210k and I am a rep just like yourselves. The big difference is I earn every penny. You should set your goals accordingly and work to enter this division. Big money, but big expectations.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You won't make 210. Your bonus is 30k. It will be capped. I turned the job down. Didn't want to take a pay cut from device.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In oncology division and not the tool who posted earlier. However, Box 5 of my W-2 as a rep in the onc division for 2013 was $234,452.77. Take your shitty ass device job and your mini van full of boxes back to your storage locker. Not to mention, I may, on a good week, work 12 - 15 hours.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all bull$hit. you don't even work for the company. I know who you are. You post on all the different sites lying on how much you make. Grow up!