Best job EVER!

Discussion in 'PDI Dedicated' started by Anonymous, Sep 22, 2014 at 11:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love having a job sleeping late, faking calls, and padding the company car expense. It's like they pay me to spend most of my day looking for a real sales job and all I have to do is dump some samples, scribble a few odd signatures in, and send a lunch or two (I'm sorry doc, I can't make lunch but you enjoy the food. I'll pick up the receipt later......now time for my massage) I love it!

thank you PDI!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

awesome! I hope you have fun everyday. I do too, but for me I "shop til I drop" at all the malls.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

most micromanaged contract company around, watch out for airwatch, PDI knows where you are every minute of the day, whoever wrote the above post does not really work there,
    absolutely no trust for the reps

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's the best part of the story. reps really don't make a difference in pharma sales. ok, maybe if there's a new drug in a brand new class, etc.etc. but contract sales? Nah.......so the hardest working shocking rep is not going to make a bit of difference vw. The original posters slacker mentality up above. As long as the documentation is there for PDI to show the rep is "working" they aren't going to care how that documentation got there. they just have to show their customer that our reps are meeting your expectation of delivered details based on our data exorcists showing blah, blah, blah.

It's when there's no activites and no data to show that you draw attention to yourself! Just send a few lunches, plan where you get your gas and toll receipts, etc. it takes a little work to to do it, but CYA!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

absolutely wrong again, I worked on a PDI contract where there was no client counterpart-it was a launch, whether or not you could generate scripts ie. sell- was the difference between keeping your job or loosing it, you absolutely could not coast

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Psst.....hey buddy, speaking of "loosing" it, why not lose an "o"?

Thanks

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Best job EVER! FAKE POSTING!!!

This original post is such BS! If you don't do your job at PDI they know it and you will be fired. PERIOD

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut your piehole Wussy. You can hide under the bed while I bang your wife

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong! this job is strictly a dump the samples and gather some signatures. If you know how to rig the system, you can accomplish a week's worth of work in just over two hours on a Tuesday morning. The rest of the week is YOURS!!

Do you think management really cares what you do? as long as their metrics are being met then their customers are happy and PDI gets paid!

Wake up!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen!