CONTRAVE LAUNCH ON OCT 20

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Sep 23, 2014 at 4:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why do we have to be in Vegas again for yet another failed launch meeting? Couldn't we meet in Florida or how about in Philadelphia where most FAT people live?

DAMN TAKI

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i'm super excited....all night partying away from my boring wife. get ready everyone!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait to roll up on the baked potato bar
    Caesars has the best bacon bits

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a bunch of Aholes. Contrave is and will always be a dog.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's interested in going to a show while in Vegas. I just looked and Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience will be at Alliante Station on the 12th and Chris Tucker will be at the Palm on the 13th. Anyone interested?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmmm, Vegas, Orlando, or......Philadelphia?

Are you really that stupid?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I belve the heaviest people are found in Mississippi , so maybe a meeting in Jackson would be a good p.r. move for Takeda

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be interesting to see how we spin this crapy data. Drs are already asking about 4% wt loss and 35% nausea. The competition is gonna hammer is and we have no advantages. This drug sucks. Another TKeda dog.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guys..... just ask managemnt during the convention why Region Europe has decided not to launch. Would be really intersteing to hear the reply......

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who told you the meeting is on Oct 20? I was told last week our meeting starts Oct 13. are their two meetings occurring, one for Elite and another for APEX?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 20th is the launch day not the convention in Vegas.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I though only Elite was selling Contrave so why would APEX have a meeting too? Did I miss something?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no separate meeting. Somebody was confused. You hear of anybody getting their Contrave samples yet?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My ups guy tried to deliver but he got nauseous and threw up and had a seizure. Then his BP went up just from having the samples on his truck. This drug sucks. Placebo with lots of risks and baggage. The competition is gonna murder us if we don't disclose all this crap and of we do tell the truth nobody will rx it. We r screwed.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which team are you on?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

haha, ok troll..

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My ups guy couldn't have it in his truck cause he was afraid his Percocet wouldn't work. He dumped the samples out. Same weight loss whether u take them or not.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sometimes I feel like the majority of people posting here don't work here at all... it's sad that people waste their time posting as an idiot here

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tampax

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is is expected forecast for Cuntrave year one?