Namenda

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Sep 26, 2014 at 12:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I can assure you namenda xr is not a patent extension." According to fierce pharma the patent expiration is 2025. Upper management, marketing, dm's you can all go fuck yourselves. We unknowingly lied every day to people who trusted us, we misled patients. You're grandparents, parents, aunts and uncles were deceived into believing namenda xr was easier and only a benefit not a profit scheme by blood sucking corporate scumbags. I guess I should have known, and I was stupid to believe anything these shitheads told me. There's a special place in hell reserved for people who took advantage of ww11 soldiers, the elderly, the weak, the fragile, the compromised members of society.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't have said it any better. I have a parent with Alzheimers and this Namenda force switch hits very close to home. I'm disgusted to be part of a company that can take advantage of these poor people.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another tard liberal. Enjoy your quarterly bonus dummy! Unless you would prefer a fixed government monthly income.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just wait till the lawsuit in NY gets its hands on Forest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not a liberal and I think its a shitty thing to do. It certainly is legal and a business driven decision. But it is a move lacking in morals and integrity.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is called Capitalism. If you don't like it, please trade in your sample bag for a government job Schmuck.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Economics professor are you? By your definition Capitalism is an immoral economic system. I prefer mine amoral leaning moral. May want to go back to your Econ classes. Or reading comprehension classes. No one is arguing the legality of it. Just the morality.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you should clean out your own personal closet before you start preaching about morals and integrity schmuck.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And people wonder why Actavis legacy people look down on Legacy Forest people

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nearly daily, mass media report political corruption across the world. Government bureaucrats, from local to national to international, are exposed for having abused their offices for personal gain. That gain is usually financial, but can involve career advancement. Much of that corruption is driven and financed by capitalist enterprises. In that kind of corruption, officials enable tax avoidance, provide subsidies, make purchases and sometimes sales, and decide many other "public" matters. So, if you are looking for morality in our industry which is heavily influenced by lobbyist, I suggest a career change. Possibly a career in social work would be a better fit for you. And while you are being so very charitable donate your quarterly bonus to your favorite charity. Can you comprehend this Schmuck? Economics 101!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Capitalism my a$*! Inversion is one thing, this is a whole different deal. There is no way to look a doc, patient, caregiver, or family in the eye & tell them the XR is better. It's simply not true! I was here w the CX & LX thing-they did H2H studies showing statistical significance vs CX and bunch of other ADs. This is totally different. Anyone who has no problem telling docs the XR is better has no conscience. All these years the execs, marketing, & mgmnt had no problem telling us what we need to say in our details no matter how embarrassing, lame, or self serving it was because they didn't have to do it. Okay fine-yes sir-got it. This XR thing is way worse than any of that. The board & shareholders need to suck it up and do what's best for patients. It'll pay off in long run.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Name calling. Always a game winner.
    Answer a question: What industry doesn't have lobbyists?
    Answer another: are all professions immoral
    As for charity, yes I do give a good portion of my income to different people and organizations.
    Hope you can come up with more winning names to call people. I'm sure you were King of the jungle gym as a 12 year old.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

once IR goes generic patients can always switch back to it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly you're someone with a top line or "just starting to learn how all this works" depth of knowledge on our dysfunctional political and financial systems. In time you'll see what a ignoramus you sound like for taking the "welcome to reality" stance. Honey-this is different. They've pushed it too far. I suggest you pipe down. Sometimes it's better to know nothing than to know just enough to be an ass.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Answer a question. When you wake up in the morning do you realize you are a schmuck?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The argument in regards to capitalism is a ridiculous point, what we are talking is greed and not just any greed but taking advantage of impaired patients and ruining our credibility with providers. If free market rules then xr share will shrink to nothing and this colossal failure will be written about in Econ text books about the market righting itself and corporate deception. It is very difficult to find patent expiration dates for currently marketed meds so while the consumer was uninformed fault cannot placed on them. We were the ones who led the charge and I agree with op, I was told lies that this was not a patent extension and this was only for the benefit of the patient. I was directed to lead with each call with the fact this wasn't an extension. May forest/actavis get what's coming to them, a good ass fucking.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know, when I was young, my brother always used to say, "Every man has to have a code." Mine: Precision. A team is nothing but pieces you switch out until you get the job done. It's efficient. It works. But you? You're loyal to a fault. Your code is about family. And that's great in the holidays, but it makes you predictable. And in our line of work, predictable means vulnerable. And that means I can reach out and break you whenever I want.

At least when I go, I'll know what it's for.

Well, at least you have a code. Most men don't.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I suppose you actually care about the patients? Now that's funny.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's so funny to hear degenerates pontificate about capitalism to rationalize criminal behavior and then posture as if this attitude makes him a bad a**. Violating laws doesn't make you a bad a** capitalist it makes you a pathetic criminal. The case in new York is based on anti trust law and goes to the abuse of the market monopoly a legitimate patent gives you. Well have to see how it plays out.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As to making false claims about superiority, well that's a simple crime under the OIG. Again, breaking the law by making false claims every day doesn't make you a bad a** capitalist...it makes you a sorry a** criminal. Actavis pulling IR off the market to artificially grow XR pretty much tells you all you need to know about that claim. It wouldn't be necessary if any meaningful superiority existed.