Colorado mgr.

Discussion in 'Teva Respiratory' started by Anonymous, Sep 30, 2014 at 6:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New Colorado manager has an ego bigger than mt. Kilimanjaro. Does nothing but belittle you while building himself up-- this guy is unbelieveable!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aww, that is so sad. Does he make you cry and shit yourself from the stress?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like an incompetent manager.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a whiny gutless rep that is too chickenshit to address anything with a manger in person.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a manager needs a 360

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a rep needs a diaper and a good cry. LOL

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a shitty manager...so a diaper might be in order.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got no dog in this fight.
    I know the manager and he may think more highly of himself than he ought to. However on the other end, he inherited a region full of less than 100% effort reps. It appears that some got onboard and some did not. those that did not......
    My advice, If you are a rep, get up and put your 8 hours in. If you do that, I'm pretty confident you'll have no problems with this prima donna RM.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sound advice.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy is awful. I wouldn't want to work for him. I feel sorry for the Colorado team.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard it ALL before just a few months ago about the former RD who was there. At some point you have to face the facts that it isn't the RD but rather the reps who want a free lunch.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or maybe he is just a crappy manager on a power trip. A good manager leads and inspires. Micromanagers don't motivate good reps. All they motivate the good reps to do is find another job. High producing sales people will not put up with this kind of B.S.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then.....see ya.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ironic thing about it is, the good reps could care less because they aren't being "micro" managed. Only those who Need to be micro managed are managed that way.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This area has always had some lazy, constantly whiny reps that are not too bright and don't want to be held accountable for being that way. Obviously the OP, who is also constantly replying on here, is one of those losers. Look in the mirror dummy. You are the real problem not all the managers.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This whole company has become a micromanaged nightmare. Most reps are unhappy and looking to leave.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This man's ego is bigger than his head which is very hard to believe because he has a HUGE head

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But I'll bet his ego is still smaller than your huge ass. BOOM!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think he's McDreamy

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has to be a joke. Puke.