Ebola is in our Country!!

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Sep 30, 2014 at 7:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With Ebola arriving through a Liberian visitor into our country, we now have Ebola in Dallas and possibly points beyond? This is our industry's time to come to the rescue and create a vaccine that can save millions of lives. We have the science to beat this disease, lets hope it happens quickly! In the bye and bye if the virus spreads, I hope Lundbeck has a plan to support us if travel and calls on clinics gets dicey in the near future. Lets pray for our country and that we don't have an Ebola outbreak in the United States!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets send JA to Dallas! He can Kick Ebolas's ass!!then he can sell them Maintena as a vaccine!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not anxious to be flying to any meetings tight now. Things are a little up in the air and why should we be out at unnecessary risk. As this Ebola virus heats up Lundbeck and others better have a good travel policy. Risk vs Benefit!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I must admit that flying to Chicago made be a bit nervous. Now that I see that our meeting was a complete waste of time, and accomplished 0, I am a little pissed off that we went to begin with. Why take even a little risk when we don't really have to?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Pioneer airline passengers have 21 days of stress ahead. If a passenger gets it then all their contacts have to worry. Lots of Dominos can start falling so we definitely need to accomplish something when we have a meeting. I did not go to see how shiney JA 's head was or how tailored his suits are to show off his physique!