Help: Where can I find out who is my Tygacil Rep?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 12, 2013 at 12:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have a number to call and locate who my Tygacil rep is? Dr looking for information and PfizerPro Tygacil website only links to a package insert.

Please help. I need data for P&T CABP protocol. Thx.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call the home office.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's dead. Just like the prduct.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sharted myself just looking at the package insert side effects. Then my leg fell off reading the non-cure rates.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post your name, number, and location and we will call you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HughG.ErectionakaJonTwidwell c/o the Oompa Loompa Factory. 666--6969

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will be able to find him or her at the unemployment office come December. I'm sure they would love to help you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The package insert gives you all that you need to know. So why the fishing expedition, Doc?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'll find your Tygacil rep coming to a deposition and courtroom near you soon.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C. Diff breakpoints. Ah, there it is. I found it. Thanks!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, if you were on the Publicis Pfizer contract, they let us all go after 3 shorts months. No severance, no warning, just "too bad" Pfizer pulled the contract. I hate this business. Love the fact, that none of the 3 Pfizer counterparts called to say "sorry" or even contacted me throughout the 3 months. I forced them to meet me because I was told I had to meet with them. Then I never heard from them again.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What would you expect. Initiating a contract with Publicis for Tygacil was the first sign of a job ending move for the Pfizer reps. Couldn't you see that. The division was dead without this drug. Why would a Pfizer rep. selling Tygacil want or need to meet with a contract rep. selling Tygacil to the same docs. Pfizer was told only experience antibiotic reps. who knew the market would be on the Publicis contract anyway. You should have known who to see. You expect a Pfizer rep. to meet and tell you who to see to increase sales for you with Tygacil knowing full well that if you did, it would be the end of their jobs. Give us a break.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good thing Tygacil hits resistant strain of Nisseria Gonorrhea!