Xeljanz expansion is going to shut out reps in Rheum offices

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 1, 2013 at 6:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave it to Pfizer to build up another battalion of reps to besiege and overtake the few specialties remaining that sees reps. Pfail.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you propose when they are eliminating the contract reps. and shifting those positions over to Pfizer. That means a net 0 gain in rep. numbers. Where are you getting your math from buddy?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh? Scabs never went into those offices. Who the Pfuck are you kidding? Drive-bye calls.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my Gosh! Used to be Pfizer only hired Pfizer for those jobs. Now you start your search outside the company? How the mighty have fallen. May contract reps + Pfizerites live happily ever after

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After our expansion is complete - look around - same clowns running the show - no clue as to how to sell - we will continue to get killed

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This just really SUCKS! I sure did want to go to Hawaii cause I've never been there before. My wife will be real disappointed too. Darn it all.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aren't the Publicis reps being rolled into Pfizer for these positions?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scabs brought into Pfizer? What happened to the days of old legacy promotion?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No their not! Only about 30 to 40% of Publicis reps will be rolled over. rest will be Pfizer internal or outside candidates.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? Passing over internal Pfizer promotions? What happened to the HR value creation from career ladder-lattice?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical Pfizer- over promise and then under deliver. When management does not deliver then the blame game starts. Marketing blames sales and then sales blame medical affairs then medical affairs blames marketing. Wow, go figure, it's a round house of dumb fucks in charge with no clue. But, all those straight talk sessions with everyone slapping the backs of everyone yelling what a great plan have only gotten those same dumb fucks promotions and the field force tons of stress. Is it any wonder why revenues and profit continue to drop quarter after quarter and year after year.

Question is, should Ian buy another company or break up the company to hide the pathetic management of pfizer?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your iceberg is melting. Look around.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The numbers are the numbers pal and this drug should be a block buster by now. WTF? When revenues drop quarter after quarter it means that the field isn't selling as much as they were the prior quarter. During a product launch he numbers should only go up. Otherwise it is sales that are not effective, not the dumb pfucks in charge, who have no clue.