Future of Adolor

Discussion in 'Adolor' started by Anonymous, Jul 25, 2011 at 11:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the future of this company? Is Entereg going to continue to grow each year?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THERE IS NO FUTURE AT ALL FOR THIS PIECE OF SHIT COMPANY

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Adolor researched the largest accounts across the country and most doctors / pharmacists were not being called on by GSK reps. Most of the negative posts on this board are from GSK and in my opinion did not know how to work a hospital effectively. If you are smart with you territory and have relationships you can do very well at Adolor!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK gave you access with the other meds in our bag. Nice try DARUN!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Adolor researched these hospital what data was collected on the ADOLOR REPS? Please tell!! Is this why ADOLOR has a high turnover?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What so u think?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that Cubist has purchased Adolor..what happens to management and sales ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mean you are screwed!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DARRUN - RUN - RUN - RUN - INTO THE GROUND

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey y'all!! I'm so happy! I just passed lots of gas, and it feels GREAT! Come partake in the sweet aroma of big, greasy hamburger!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Intervied with that company in PA...they put all candidates in a large room, made us each interview with a rep, with a manager, and then with the VP of sales, all by the way, were in different rooms by themselves. Nicew people but what an unprofessional JOKE! You were in the same conference room with people from your same city who were interviewing for the same job!

No, I was not hired. A good thing! From what I have heard, things are run poorly. I took a job with a Biotech company our of the East Coast with starting salary $35k higher, immediate 401 K and vesting, stock options, and interviewed "one-on-one" without seeing any competition for the job.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

classy person!?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I think of Adolor, I have visions of that Sonic Foot Long Hot Dog smothered in Chili that gave me explosive diarrhea!! KA-BOOM!!! My anus exploded before I could find a bathroom!! OMG!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats w/ the new class action lawsuit?????

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To Poster 12

Classy Person, Yes.....Classy and Professional Company?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Adolor will be a great company again. You will see!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF? Adolor no longer exists...where have YOU been the last few years?

They were flushed down the toilet with the TidyBowl Man and were gobbled up by Cubist Pharma :)

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, the company is still strong!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was he not the worst.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn’t Purdue your parent co. If so, no worrries they money to invest