Who Left?

Discussion in 'Leo Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2014 at 1:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree more - high turnover rates - clearly because of poor leadership - self absorbed and could care less about anyone else but himself. Totally fixated on title and status. I don't trust him and never will. It's not what you say, it's what you do. Actions speak louder than words. You never had my back and I will never have yours.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is a fucking burned out hack. He couldn't be a rep at a real specialty company with a highly clinical sell. Here he is an RD. Anywhere else, Ed would be working the mail room. Phony POS.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hell ya, you might have an interview? you Might also be posting here anonymously because you are a paid for RAT for competitor. You might just financial benefit from any good bad and ugly here on CP. Lucky you. You MIGHT be more respectable if you could get a legit conversation on your own. How bout you leave CI for those that are able to do it ethically and stop being an embarrassment to the industry?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what????

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why the post removal edits? hitting a nerve eh?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the pittsburgh manager and why is the territory open?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pittsburgh is an armpit territory..there has been like 5 reps in that territory since launch

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LEO is the armpit of all pharmaceuticals!!
    Very toxic place, with a bunch of amatures running the show!
    Run Fast Forest Gump!